This thread is privately moderated by rhampton, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 05, 2015, 08:21 PM
Trader Rating: 45
Thread OP
$900.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Robbe ASH 26e 4.5M Electric Sailplane / Glider PnP

This is a Robbe Ash 26e - 4.5M 177 Inch Wing Span Electric Sailplane.
I have the original Up Up & away retractable System with Brushed Motor and esc. I took that out and put a brushless Motor on Front. Much much better power and you can hand Launch now and it will just go right out your hand with a few walking steps.
Has working Spoilers, Quality Servos all around, Large 400kv Brushless Motor, 6s 5000mah Lipo & esc are included.. Also comes with the Red Glider Stand as well..
Just ad your Tx & Rx.
Sailplane is soooo easy to setup. Just plug Wings in and connect your servos Wires. Very graceful in the sky and launches super easy. Motor is sticking out like traditional rc plane. i never got a Nose cone to cover the Motor.. it actually looks fine the way it is. Firewall was custom cut to put a Inrunner in there as well.
I am in the Tampa, Clearwater area and can deliver within reason or meet half way. Shipping would be way to much for a Large Sail plane like this. So i recommend local pickup only. This Sailplane is truly a rewarding experience if you never flown a 4.5M Sailplane before...
Last edited by rhampton; Dec 06, 2015 at 05:10 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 07, 2015, 05:14 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Would you sell the up & go by itself?
Dec 07, 2015, 05:21 PM
Thread OP
Pm Sent
Dec 08, 2015, 06:15 PM
Thread OP
That is an absolute beauty..There's something about Scale Large Sailplanes that gives me a Rush when i fly them...At times i feel like i just wanna Keep it...It Flies soooo Stable. and Lands soo Graceful. Thanks for sharing your Photos...

Quick Reply