Dec 04, 2015, 04:00 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Alert

Heard On Fox Business: 'We May Have To Suspend Rights And Freedoms'

I do not understand terrorists, or terrorism. It makes no sense to me because I do not hate. But, I do understand a loss of freedom and rights as mentioned at 1:50pm Friday, December 4, 2015 on Fox Business.

Since the terrorist attack in California, the conversations by news pundits, politicians, and especially among law enforcement types has coarsened. The attack on your liberty is growing greatly Your rights as an American are getting in the way of government that wants security.

On Fox Business Network just moments ago, Neil Cavuto was talking to a guest who made it clear that you cannot expect now to be as free as you once were because we must have security. He really stressed this over and over and finished by saying you cannot have the rights and freedom you are used to now.

Well, excuse me, but we have absolute rights that are inalienable, and only under presidential order can they be affected. Here is an explanation. When rights are suspended, IT IS ONLY BY MARTIAL LAW which the president or congress can impose as you will see below. So, is the guest at Fox Business saying America is under martial law???? No way! The president has made no such declaration.

"Did this mean that martial law could never be implemented? No, the Court said. The President can declare martial law when circumstances warrant it: When the civil authority cannot operate, then martial law is not only constitutional, but would be necessary: "If, in foreign invasion or civil war, the courts are actually closed, and it is impossible to administer criminal justice according to law, then, on the theatre of active military operations, where war really prevails, there is a necessity to furnish a substitute for the civil authority, thus overthrown, to preserve the safety of the army and society; and as no power is left but the military, it is allowed to govern by martial rule until the laws can have their free course. As necessity creates the rule, so it limits its duration; for, if this government is continued after the courts are reinstated, it is a gross usurpation of power. Martial rule can never exist where the courts are open, and in the proper and unobstructed exercise of their jurisdiction. It is also confined to the locality of actual war.""

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_mlaw.html
Dec 04, 2015, 04:03 PM
Tu ne cede malis
the dog ate my firearms, and all the ammo
Dec 04, 2015, 04:07 PM
Suspended Account
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Last edited by DLGjunkyard; Sep 30, 2018 at 08:15 AM.
Dec 04, 2015, 04:51 PM
Tu ne cede malis
The best way to end a problem is to stop causing one. No effort to disarm citizens = no need to resist doing so = no discussions.

It's amazing the number of things there are which don't need discussion, because no one is attempting to enforce their ideas on someone else.
Dec 04, 2015, 04:55 PM
Who was the guest? This may be a good link for a discussion about rights I'm having in another thread.
Dec 04, 2015, 05:31 PM
UN Earth peoples true enemy
Paraphrase

Those who voluntarily give up their freedoms to gain security do not gain their security and lose their freedoms

USA forefathers said that

Ralf
Dec 04, 2015, 05:40 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
Who was the guest? This may be a good link for a discussion about rights I'm having in another thread.
I recognized his voice but I didn't hear his name.
Dec 04, 2015, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat
The best way to end a problem is to stop causing one. No effort to disarm citizens = no need to resist doing so = no discussions.

It's amazing the number of things there are which don't need discussion, because no one is attempting to enforce their ideas on someone else.
Apparently with that statement you have ruled out any discussion with those in America that seem to have a problem with gun related violence and killing, should they have no voice in the matter?
Dec 04, 2015, 08:15 PM
Gone Fly'n
After WW3 ends and the one world government is established by the Zionists...that is when you need to worry about your guns being taken from you...until then it will just be martial law...Doh...I went there...conspiracy
Dec 04, 2015, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
Apparently with that statement you have ruled out any discussion with those in America that seem to have a problem with gun related violence and killing, should they have no voice in the matter?
No because Gotopia.
Dec 04, 2015, 08:36 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Maybe their emotional maintenance shouldn't require restrictions on others? just a thought.

Or if you are referring to the problem blacks have with shooting each other, perhaps look for a root to the problem that doesn't point fingers at those NOT responsible for their situation.
Dec 04, 2015, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robogizzard
Maybe their emotional maintenance shouldn't require restrictions on others? just a thought.

Or if you are referring to the problem blacks have with shooting each other, perhaps look for a root to the problem that doesn't point fingers at those NOT responsible for their situation.
You should know that a few bad apples can spoil a whole bunch.
Dec 04, 2015, 10:43 PM
Orange Lives Matter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat
the dog ate my firearms, and all the ammo
That explains the explosive farts it has!
Latest blog entry: See ya all next month.
Dec 04, 2015, 10:48 PM
Orange Lives Matter!
Quote:
They don't have to own a gun.

Their right to swing their fist stops at my nose. My right to own a gun was given by God, affirmed by the Constitution and defended by those that know what's right.
Latest blog entry: See ya all next month.
Dec 04, 2015, 11:19 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
They don't have to own a gun.

Their right to swing their fist stops at my nose. My right to own a gun was given by God, affirmed by the Constitution and defended by those that know what's right.
Hear! Hear!

Quick Reply