Apr 26, 2019, 02:29 PM
Jamesrippin
No when I try to change esc firmware it says no response From FC....
to remove ads between posts
Apr 26, 2019, 02:40 PM
Jamesrippin
Now when i have one shot 125 enabled ill arm the quad and give some stick movement and the ESCS start beeping at me... no motor response,.
Apr 26, 2019, 03:08 PM
Jamesrippin
Sorry for the multiple posts but i tried updating to 1.3 and the quad doesn't seem to want to arm on any settings d shot one shot etc...

When i go back to 1.2 it arms only on one shot and no d shot options
Apr 26, 2019, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesrippin
should i updated what is available in the gui? 1.11?
I run 1.11(?) in mine. They've been fine.

After you did all the updates, are you still seeing RC-inputs in the data tab? Are all the switches still mapped? Also, in Dshot, there is no ESC calibration - the ESCs don't need a calibrated clock to determine throttle setting, and you need to set min throttle on the front tab in the GUI. The value you need for a reasonable idle might be a bit different from what you used in Oneshot. I highly recommend using all three signal lines (ground, telemetry and signal) to the ESCs. I guess the Telemetry is optional, but if you run OSD, it is so useful. If you skip the ground, relying on the power ground for the signal, people have reported Dshot problems, although usually those only show up in high current situations.
May 30, 2019, 01:44 AM
Hey guys just wondering if someone could help me with my kiss FC I'm having this issue where when the flight controller is plugged in bootloader mode, everything works fine DFUSE recognizes the FC, I can install RC32 etc..., however, when I unplug the flight controller, and plug it back in I get a windows error message that pops up. I also go into the device manager to find (Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor failed etc....), I've uninstalled this. Yet I'm still having issues. Any help would greatly be appreciated as I have been away from the hobby for over a year and am finding it difficult to figure out how I did alot of these things before. Please and thank-you.
May 30, 2019, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas.101
Hey guys just wondering if someone could help me with my kiss FC I'm having this issue where when the flight controller is plugged in bootloader mode, everything works fine DFUSE recognizes the FC, I can install RC32 etc..., however, when I unplug the flight controller, and plug it back in I get a windows error message that pops up. I also go into the device manager to find (Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor failed etc....), I've uninstalled this. Yet I'm still having issues. Any help would greatly be appreciated as I have been away from the hobby for over a year and am finding it difficult to figure out how I did alot of these things before. Please and thank-you.

you have to install stm vcp drivers.
May 30, 2019, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FedorComander
Hey Fedor thank you for your help, may I ask where I would find them. I think I;m just looking at the wrong spot.
May 30, 2019, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas.101
Hey Fedor thank you for your help, may I ask where I would find them. I think I;m just looking at the wrong spot.

check product details on flyduino site. or google for it.
May 31, 2019, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FedorComander
Hello Fedor, So I got everything running don't know exactly what the issue was but I managed to flash an older version of the firmware onto the FC and everything was fine. Now I have another issue. My esc's won't work at all they all show the blue light but when selecting anything like pwm etc nothing works.... They all have the version 1.02 bootloader on them but when I connect the quad with batteries nothing is detected on the kiss gui. It keeps on saying no response from the flight controller I am running rc36 on the fc.
Last edited by Jas.101; May 31, 2019 at 11:43 PM.
Jul 26, 2019, 06:52 PM
Weird issue, went out flying my old schoo kiss v1 and 24amp set up. All original 2 years on this setup �� I was experiencing what I thought was a badly tuned setting, but then it fell from the sky when I gave it more throttle. When I picked it up I could hear a double beeps from what I thought was the fc? Is this signal failsave? Kiss v1 1.3-rc36i ESC 1.11b . Just looking for ideas.
Jul 27, 2019, 01:15 AM
"2 beep/blink /second = disarmed because of ESC signal failsave (a too long period without a valid signal)"

i guess you have motor beepers enabled or?
i would go over the quad and check all the solder joints
Jul 27, 2019, 06:32 PM
Thanks Sam. That's what it was, bad connection. PDB plug to FC was barely plugged in. WOW. That could have had different results. But one thing old V1 and 24re still rips.....
Last edited by Edmond L; Jul 27, 2019 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Spelling
Aug 16, 2019, 09:46 PM
Hi,
My kiss fc v1.03 randomly enter dfu mode when I connect it to my laptop.
Sometimes when i connect it to a lipo, no startup tone and all 4 esc blue led blinking.

Is this a firmware issue or hardware? Faulty boot button maybe?
Aug 17, 2019, 01:28 AM
going randomly into DFU mode ... never seen that ... i guess on a faulty boot-loader button
Aug 19, 2019, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastasanuh
Hi,
My kiss fc v1.03 randomly enter dfu mode when I connect it to my laptop.
Sometimes when i connect it to a lipo, no startup tone and all 4 esc blue led blinking.

Is this a firmware issue or hardware? Faulty boot button maybe?
Probably a faulty boot button. Just cut it off with an exacto blade and see if that fixes it. You can always make it enter DFU with some tweezers.

Quick Reply