This thread is privately moderated by wkderf, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 03, 2015, 10:54 PM
Trader Rating: 56
Thread OP
$70.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

ImmerionRC Vortex complete FRAME ONLY **No Electronics** (Poortex)

This was a project that I just didn't get a chance to fly all that much, so I'm parting it out. the frame is an ImmersionRC vortex, but uses a RMRC Carbon Fiber bottom plate, which creates a platform to mount any flight controller, ESC, FPV combo that you want. The setup is mint except for one of the side plates which has been cut partially to allow access for a USB cable when using a standard size flight controller like a Naze32, CC3D, etc. (see pictures).

Gathering the parts needed to complete this frame isn't as easy as purchasing the 2 vortex crash kits. the lower blank plate, shock absorption balls, camera mount screws, and frame screws all had to be sourced & purchased separately.

I will also include a full set of motor mounting screws. See photos for details.

comes fully assembled, and includes all parts shown in the pics.

Price includes ground shipping via FedEx.

If interested, send ME a pm with YOUR Paypal email address. I will in return send you an invoice via PayPal. Once the invoice has been settled, the item will ship.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 03, 2015, 10:55 PM
Trader Rating: 51
i take it..
Dec 03, 2015, 10:56 PM
Trader Rating: 56
Thread OP
see instructions... send me your Paypal address.

Quick Reply