May 15, 2017, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by which.wabbit
Hi Guys,

I'm building up a K3 at the moment and have been having an issue with not being able to get the M2 screws that came with my T-Motor F20 motors to fit through the mounting holes on the arms as the tolerances seem to tight on the arms.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue?

I've tried forcing one of them through, but gave up before getting it all the way through as the amount of force I was needing to apply to get it to move was getting pretty high.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Thats a strange problem. Ive run RCX and Xnova motors on mine and never had a problem getting the screws through.
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2017, 04:30 AM
same with the BH 1407
May 15, 2017, 06:02 PM
Think I might have figured out why I'm having problems with the T-Motor F20's. Seems like some of them use M2.5 bolts for mounting, still trying to confirm if that is the cases with me. Looked like M2 when I checked against a ruler, don't have any calipers unfortunately so maybe I just got that wrong.

I checked the mounting holes on the K3 against a couple of 2mm drill bits and the drill bits fitted fine.

Guess the only option I can see is to either use different motors or drill out the mounting holes to 2.5mm.

Anyway warning on anyone thinking of using the T-Motor F20's with the K3 to check if it's M2.5 or M2.
May 15, 2017, 09:38 PM
JefFPV
In order to get 5v from the pdb what polulu goes with the 5x pdb? And how is it wired in? Thanks so much.
May 18, 2017, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs550t1981
In order to get 5v from the pdb what polulu goes with the 5x pdb? And how is it wired in? Thanks so much.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.freshde...lication%2Fpdf
May 18, 2017, 06:52 PM
Link was broken, try https://boltrc.freshdesk.com/helpdes...nts/9014085129

Although I think the document might be a bit out of date.
Last edited by which.wabbit; May 18, 2017 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Additional comment
May 19, 2017, 07:52 PM
JefFPV
Thanks.... But do you have a link to the actual regulator? I'm not sure which one it is and also it says on some of the polulus to not to use one of the pins but instead jump it out in order to get consistent voltage. Is that correct? Thank you so much for helping!!!!
May 20, 2017, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs550t1981
Thanks.... But do you have a link to the actual regulator? I'm not sure which one it is and also it says on some of the polulus to not to use one of the pins but instead jump it out in order to get consistent voltage. Is that correct? Thank you so much for helping!!!!
https://core-electronics.com.au/polo..._0caArcm8P8HAQ
May 24, 2017, 11:00 AM
I've got tons of build pics, crash pics and new rebuild pics. I gotta get them up. I built my Kraken Worx, crashed and destroyed it and just finished a rebuild. Awesome little frame. Just picked up a big set of original arms for cheap too

Here is my first build. I didn't like the soft mounted body so I'm using button head bolts on the arms cranked down solid and then I reamed out the body to pop on over them. A couple micro zip ties and it's fixed solid. I don't race so the splat on the checkered flag seemed appropriate

May 25, 2017, 03:22 PM
JefFPV

Kraken 5x for sale

Hey guys figured I'd post here first. Selling my 5x frame. With two pods. One painted red. The other not painted. Also a spare arm. $50 shipped. PayPal only. Pm me if interested. Thanks.
May 25, 2017, 08:04 PM
Hi,
would you send to Germany.

Regards
Nils
Today, 02:02 PM
Gotta love my Krakens, somehow manged to win at the Power Of Video race in Belfast this weekend, was an awesome track but had a lot of quad destroying obstacles around the place. First time I've snapped a pod in half (yet somehow the camera survived!).

Finals were DRL style, so 3 rounds. I got 2nd, 1st, 2nd which got me the overall, here's a video of round 3:
T13 Finals Round 3, with commentary and split screen (2 min 22 sec)