View Poll Results: Hamsters Or Penguins ?
Hamsters 35 37.23%
Penguins 59 62.77%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Lycan Animal, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 21, 2016, 11:17 AM
Rum River watershed
CanoeBeyond's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan Animal
Where is Snoopy when you need him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnbJC36d2jo

Anyone nearly have a heart attack a few times? The only thing that would make that more awesome than the most awesome thing is if he'd flown through that shed like an old barn with chickens flying out everywhere like in a movie.
Saw this a couple days ago. Amazing maneuverability, one of the reasons some early flying aces preferred them. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your perspective) they were also pretty slow.
Jan 21, 2016, 11:21 AM
Drone Collector
Blade Runner 350's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan Animal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN6ngThqMEs

Alice has 26 studio LP's and I have them all plus remasters, imports, and live. Don't make me spam you !
Back in, wont bore you with the 202 pics.

Thats an impressive collection of AC!.

I have a large collection of (mostly) crappy but cool quadcopters. Ermm, does that count?. Spam away dude. It's your channel/fred.
Jan 21, 2016, 11:23 AM
Drone Collector
Blade Runner 350's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanoeBeyond
Saw this a couple days ago. Amazing maneuverability, one of the reasons some early flying aces preferred them. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your perspective) they were also pretty slow.
Yo CB!.

It certainly is a big Fokker Lovely model!
Jan 21, 2016, 11:41 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Lycan Animal's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner 350
Yo CB!.

It certainly is a big Fokker Lovely model!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner 350
Back in, wont bore you with the 202 pics.

Thats an impressive collection of AC!.

I have a large collection of (mostly) crappy but cool quadcopters. Ermm, does that count?. Spam away dude. It's your channel/fred.
Luckily for Granddaughter that's not your favourite plane.

I'm sort of a compulsive collector if you haven't noticed. Have to always have the whole set of something including Coop albums.

Any collection of quads is cool. Scary when someone asked how many and I started counting............

Anybodies thread. I don't want this mod business I just don't know how to turn it off. Come on in and call me an SMF and I'm not going to delete it or anything.
Jan 21, 2016, 11:51 AM
Drone Collector
Blade Runner 350's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan Animal
Luckily for Granddaughter that's not your favourite plane.

I'm sort of a compulsive collector if you haven't noticed. Have to always have the whole set of something including Coop albums.

Any collection of quads is cool. Scary when someone asked how many and I started counting............

Anybodies thread. I don't want this mod business I just don't know how to turn it off. Come on in and call me an SMF and I'm not going to delete it or anything.
Same here on collections total smf here when it comes to collections. I used to collect matchbox and dinky cars when a kid. But when i was away training in the forces my little brother swapped most of them at school for various stuff!

He is still on the missing persons list to this day. They will never find the body.

Managed to get most of them back from E-bay through the years, and they are now all shiney and safe. sad or wot!?

Laff on grandaughter!.

Coop Albums?.

Pictures of chickens?, ermm ok
Last edited by Blade Runner 350; Jan 21, 2016 at 12:04 PM.
Jan 21, 2016, 12:23 PM
Registered User
My Q202 has reached the UK!
Jan 21, 2016, 12:24 PM
Registered User
My post count has been stuck on 41 posts for ages.
Any idea why?
Jan 21, 2016, 12:27 PM
Rum River watershed
CanoeBeyond's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner 350
Q202 just arrived!...Monster box!.
Yeah they're kind of funny. Monster box that weighs nothing.

Radio controlled Concorde! ★★★★★ (2 min 33 sec)


Here's an HT heli:

Scale RC Heli Demo go's wrong (2 min 58 sec)


He forgot to wave bye bye.
Jan 21, 2016, 12:40 PM
Drone Collector
Blade Runner 350's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanoeBeyond
Yeah they're kind of funny. Monster box that weighs nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so_4qX3nrkc

Here's an HT heli:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9GQyeErHM8

He forgot to wave bye bye.
Laff!, great vids!. The top one is the best. That's what i miss about 35 meg TX's, a great big antenna. Just seemed the right thing to have...with a flag on the end.

Dont mention Q202's on here. LA isn't allowed to have them don't forget. Hamsters, knives, Q202's etc.
Jan 21, 2016, 12:47 PM
Drone Collector
Blade Runner 350's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobschebaldi
My Q202 has reached the UK!
Nice one. My Q,,, Arrived today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobschebaldi
My post count has been stuck on 41 posts for ages.
Any idea why?
No idea this side. Maybe it takes them a while to update post counts sometimes?.
Jan 21, 2016, 12:55 PM
Drone Collector
Blade Runner 350's Avatar
Take a look at this thing!

Gougoushou Alloy Raider The Metal Drone Flight Test Review (11 min 47 sec)


101 says it can withstand a 30mm canon shell.

Sheep mode engaged....Baaaaa!

Sheep mode disengaged...did anyone see those crappy flips!?

Looks like it needs a U807 bwain twansplant, and a battery plug change.
Last edited by Blade Runner 350; Jan 21, 2016 at 02:00 PM.
Jan 21, 2016, 02:23 PM
GOT WINGS
siriusflier's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobschebaldi
My post count has been stuck on 41 posts for ages.
Any idea why?
Maybe your posts don't count?
Jan 21, 2016, 02:25 PM
Drone Collector
Blade Runner 350's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusflier
Maybe your posts don't count?
Aww, thats low down mean SF
Jan 21, 2016, 04:22 PM
Registered User
According to my wife, nothing I say counts, so here should be no different I suppose
Jan 21, 2016, 04:57 PM
Rum River watershed
CanoeBeyond's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobschebaldi
According to my wife, nothing I say counts, so here should be no different I suppose
That seems to be pretty much a universal attribute of wives.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools