View Poll Results: Hamsters Or Penguins ?
Hamsters 35 36.84%
Penguins 60 63.16%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

This thread is privately moderated by Lycan Animal, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 12, 2017, 10:03 PM
GOT WINGS
Can't you still buy U807s? Sorry, I'm keeping mine too.
Jan 12, 2017, 11:07 PM
new2rc15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner 350
Angelina and Mr Pitt have split up. I think she dropped a boob personally +1 on the games

You can wait for Milla, but she wont be on the original bore. 0.5 over more like with some slap.

Did she say something about the X601H. I was lost after the included screwdriver

Naaa!, i reckon they were vaporised in the impact. Good idea though.

Case is just frustrated...its not easy being deviated with a white girly TX
does that gal have 3 knipples???
Jan 12, 2017, 11:10 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusflier
Lightake?

I got a H30.

Charging now. How in hell do you get the pilot in?
Jan 12, 2017, 11:21 PM
new2rc15
Just my 2 cents: that windbag from germania is the one who labeled me a GB affiliate without a single shred of evidence, even though I had over a hundred quad videos on YouTube with hardly any links to anything. That's the kind of pompous jackass that likes to spoil other people's fun
Jan 12, 2017, 11:30 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by casey62
Just my 2 cents: that windbag from germania is the one who labeled me a GB affiliate without a single shred of evidence, even though I had over a hundred quad videos on YouTube with hardly any links to anything. That's the kind of pompous jackass that likes to spoil other people's fun
Yep I copped some flak too for posting a new quad from that douche. Unfortunately I'm petty and hold a grudge. Couldn't help say something. Has Lou shut up yet?

I lost a prop guard. How in all that's holy am I supposed to find that in my organised chaos?
The H30 flies. Lag in yaw is an issue for something so small. Anyone else find that?
No seriously how do I find that prop guard, I have spiders bigger than that crawling around.
Jan 12, 2017, 11:35 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
http://lightake.com/p/NIHUI-U807-2-4...era_y2695.html

I'm a shill for LT now

I don't think H30 is going to replace my Furry Bee. Anyone got Orange on flash sale. My Orange is a whoop. Need another.
Jan 12, 2017, 11:38 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
I've learned never to assume a woman is pregnant unless you actually see a baby sticking out and even then............
Jan 13, 2017, 12:08 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
At the risk of being a GB shill. Furry Bees Flash Sale. Both Colours. $13.99

Warning flash sale link may appear as affiliate link.

Also I think these are easily the best of the type.

I wish GB was paying me for this.

http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_571963.html
Jan 13, 2017, 12:21 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
E010 45C upgrade battery. Should give it more punch. Wonder how they go in the Furry Bee?

http://www.banggood.com/5PCS-Eachine...l?rmmds=search
Jan 13, 2017, 07:17 AM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Yup! x3 knipples for independent hydraulics. She'll stop on a dime for anyone

Quote:
As mentioned LT do them very reasonably. Including a mystery 3.0 Megga pixie cam version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan Animal
E010 45C upgrade battery. Should give it more punch. Wonder how they go in the Furry Bee?

http://www.banggood.com/5PCS-Eachine...l?rmmds=search
The Furry Bee would like them!. Seems to respond well to a good C rating. Know my bodge with the H101 30c batt does make quite a difference.

On a more serious note. Well said on the Flying Ryan/Seby exit thread. I think we have here a 50/50 mix of trolls and conflict with paying advertisers complaining to RCGroups. I also reckon half the trolls/secret moderators are LHS owners putting the boot in when they can. I had thought the simple answer was to set up a 'Plus Plus' system/subscription that keeps RCGroups happy (as the staff have to eat/pay mortgages etc) entitling the poster to a certain amount of free reign to post STATED affiliate links/reviews every month. But i have this feeling even that wouldn't work and the horse has bolted.

Affiliate links on here work extremely well, and i freely admit to using them. I sold x3 DM009's just on the first day of that review alone, but there isn't a lot of money in it as SF stated. But i can understand people using them. Affiliate links can easily be identified (as am sure you know). There will always be an ID number on the header. I have never used them on here amongst Pengsters.

The tube IMHO is the way forward it seems. I did the last mini review on the tube...and perhaps its just as well. The tube doesn't work nearly as well as RCGroups for using links though. But i guess now it is what it is.

Anyway..loving the V636 skylark. Had a quick flight in the snow before the wind kicked up!. I think it's the best flier i own (Blasphemy on the U807!?)
Jan 13, 2017, 09:10 AM
GOT WINGS
Prop Guard?? We don't need no stinkin prop guards!!
Jan 13, 2017, 09:20 AM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Prop Guard?? We don't need no stinkin prop guards!!
they are only tiny little things on the H30 that wrap around the motors. Mine does the yaw lag thing as well, and doesn't want to come immediately out of a spin. Think they have a alt hold version now?.

Ok for people with eyes like house rats!
Jan 13, 2017, 09:22 AM
new2rc15
HURRY! HURRY!!
HURRY!!!
Deep drone discounts!! Super shilly savings!!
V636-- 3/32 price! H97-- 175% off!! FREE FURIBEEEZZ!!! Free shipping! free Imax charger with purchase!
Casey's Quad Emporium & salvage: cqes.kom
Jan 13, 2017, 09:31 AM
Drone Collector
Quote:
HURRY! HURRY!!
HURRY!!!
Deep drone discounts!! Super shilly savings!!
V636-- 3/32 price! H97-- 175% off!! FREE FURIBEEEZZ!!! Free shipping! free Imax charger with purchase!
Casey's Quad Emporium & salvage: cqes.kom
WOW!.

I intend to buy all my clods from Caseys Quad Emporium & Salvage from now on!.

Are they heavily pre experienced?
Jan 13, 2017, 09:35 AM
GOT WINGS
Experienced?? You saw the cratered yard.

Quick Reply