View Poll Results: Hamsters Or Penguins ?
Hamsters 35 36.84%
Penguins 60 63.16%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

This thread is privately moderated by Lycan Animal, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 17, 2015, 12:31 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusflier
Maybe the Hamster already did and is a ventriloquist.")
And another piece falls into place. It's really the Hamster running for the most armed country on the planet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner 350
+1

Thought this you posted was ferkin awesome. Ali probably wants a fortune for it tho. Any joy with the WLT FPV quad you got. Was it worth bothering with?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp6lrhAeEFs

Still no sign of my X4 or the Sux being shipped...
That quad looks awesome, black canopy makes it great for DIY paint scheme. Love the way it works with motors tilting back and forward, FPV looked great.

I'm enjoying sucking at FPV yeah. It's something new and quite fun. When I finish crashing the V686G I want to put on the XK 250 or even try the X6 (when I'm not afraid I'll kill people)

SUX 300 - 2 ? I just filed a paypal claim with GB over the non HD camera I got with the Bayang X8. They are selling the HD camera for it separate, there is no reason they can't ship the proper camera out to those who got the crappy VGA one. I've been through opening a ticket and supplying with all photos, proof etc and haven't heard back. They can send me the proper camera or refund enough to purchase the proper camera for it I reckon!
FFRC loves his new UFO, told me it's "Awesome" Although the SUX 300 - 2 still wins the most "awesomes" ever in a review.
Don't forget BG Xmas game and expires end of the month. Do not try swapping points for coupons though.

Penguins run an entire continent without using any military force, I think we are seeing their plan on how they achieved that. Today Antarctica, tomorrow the world!

Penguins attack! (0 min 7 sec)
Dec 17, 2015, 12:59 PM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan Animal
And another piece falls into place. It's really the Hamster running for the most armed country on the planet!

That quad looks awesome, black canopy makes it great for DIY paint scheme. Love the way it works with motors tilting back and forward, FPV looked great.

I'm enjoying sucking at FPV yeah. It's something new and quite fun. When I finish crashing the V686G I want to put on the XK 250 or even try the X6 (when I'm not afraid I'll kill people)

SUX 300 - 2 ? I just filed a paypal claim with GB over the non HD camera I got with the Bayang X8. They are selling the HD camera for it separate, there is no reason they can't ship the proper camera out to those who got the crappy VGA one. I've been through opening a ticket and supplying with all photos, proof etc and haven't heard back. They can send me the proper camera or refund enough to purchase the proper camera for it I reckon!
FFRC loves his new UFO, told me it's "Awesome" Although the SUX 300 - 2 still wins the most "awesomes" ever in a review.
Don't forget BG Xmas game and expires end of the month. Do not try swapping points for coupons though.

Penguins run an entire continent without using any military force, I think we are seeing their plan on how they achieved that. Today Antarctica, tomorrow the world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qNOIJNfICI
I like the way Ali's quad stops on a dime. Very little inertia.

laff on the penguin!..attack something 3 times bigger than you without a care in the world or a sidearm. We wouldn't have a chance.

No good on the GB thing. Yes, SJX 300-2 on my side not been shipped yet. Thanks for the info on the FPV and BG. Wouldn't a Syma X5 cam fit the X8?. Not the point i know.
Last edited by Blade Runner 350; Dec 17, 2015 at 01:05 PM.
Dec 17, 2015, 01:27 PM
GOT WINGS
Funny penguin. My sister had a rooster once that wanted to attack me every time I went there. After getting a little practice with my soccer kick, it finally decided trying to attack me was not such a good idea.
I have a friend who started with 3 channel helis about the same time I did. He told me last week that about a year ago his wife thought it was broken because he had taken it apart, and threw it away. He also works as a school aide with my Downes syndrome daughter. A good guy with a crazy wife. So today I am going to play Santa Clause and give him my Shengkai D97 complete with wifi camera. Should make a fairly good beginner quad.
Dec 17, 2015, 01:41 PM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Funny penguin. My sister had a rooster once that wanted to attack me every time I went there. After getting a little practice with my soccer kick, it finally decided trying to attack me was not such a good idea.
I have a friend who started with 3 channel helis about the same time I did. He told me last week that about a year ago his wife thought it was broken because he had taken it apart, and threw it away. He also works as a school aide with my Downes syndrome daughter. A good guy with a crazy wife. So today I am going to play Santa Clause and give him my Shengkai D97 complete with wifi camera. Should make a fairly good beginner quad.
Nice one on the Rooster Booster SF!

That's extremely generous of you re the D97. Am sure a little chrizzlemus cheer will go a long way. I have a theory, that when we die we will be judged. We will all end up as fruit bats...BUT.. the judgement will say how far up the giant roosting tree you are.

Carry on like that. and you'll be at the top SF. And that saves a whole load of crap coming down on you. I, personally, will be buried with a sou'wester.
Dec 17, 2015, 01:51 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
I like the way Ali's quad stops on a dime. Very little inertia.

laff on the penguin!..attack something 3 times bigger than you without a care in the world or a sidearm. We wouldn't have a chance.

No good on the GB thing. Yes, SJX 300-2 on my side not been shipped yet. Thanks for the info on the FPV and BG. Wouldn't a Syma X5 cam fit the X8?. Not the point i know.
Yeah Syma camera fits but that is interpolated HD so not great quality either. But same connector and works with Bayangtoys Tx.

Quote:
You socked the cock with the soccer cocker rocker? Was it a goal?
Nice gesture playing Santa.
Dec 17, 2015, 02:28 PM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Yeah Syma camera fits but that is interpolated HD so not great quality either. But same connector and works with Bayangtoys Tx.
I have loads of unwrapped/unused Syma cams if you wanted one (No charge). Am sure you have one tho. SF has filled me with chrizzlemus cheer and i wouldn't mind going up a couple of branches..lol!.

They are not interpolated, they came from China. Do penguins use Interpolated HD?.
Dec 17, 2015, 05:20 PM
GOT WINGS
Let me see if I got this right, the chinglish they use in the manuals is interpolated Chinese? Or are Pengsters and Hamguins interpolated birds and rodents?
Dec 17, 2015, 05:36 PM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Let me see if I got this right, the chinglish they use in the manuals is interpolated Chinese? Or are Pengsters and Hamguins interpolated birds and rodents?
Good point SF.

There is something strange about the whole thing. Am more than sure tho, that Interpolated has something to do with Parrots?.
Dec 17, 2015, 05:40 PM
Rum River watershed
Quote:
Donald Trump is an idjit racist @sshole and I hope his Hamster hair eats his brain one night (not much of a meal I know))
How many times do I have to tell you: it's a muskrat.

Why trump quit wearing mink:

My CRAZY mink Washushe VS a MEAN muskrat! (4 min 6 sec)
Dec 18, 2015, 01:32 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
I think penguins are only happy with 4K, that one was pissed because they tried to sell him a 1080 monitor.

Took me way to long to get the parrot joke.

" 'ELLO interPOLLYated!!!!! Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! This is your nine o'clock alarm call!"
Dec 18, 2015, 01:44 AM
Quote:
~snip~The answer to the whole thing was simple after all. 42 space hamsters.~snip
Why did you feel the need drag the poor space hamsters into this?

Quote:
~snip~My sister had a rooster once that wanted to attack me every time I went there.~snip~
Yep, most birds aren't too smart.

Quote:
~snip~his wife thought it was broken because he had taken it apart, and threw it away. ~snip~
I repeat

Quote:
~snip~ A good guy with a crazy wife. So today I am going to play Santa Clause)
I hope you don't open any presents 'crazy wife' gives you.

Quote:
~snip~There is something strange about the whole thing. Am more than sure tho, that Interpolated has something to do with Parrots?.
I repeat

ex-Parrots

LA
Dec 18, 2015, 01:52 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrak
Why did you feel the need drag the poor space hamsters into this?

I repeat

I hope you don't open any presents 'crazy wife' gives you.

I repeat

ex-Parrots

LA
Yeah it's annoying when your parrot throws away your helicopter.
Dec 18, 2015, 02:32 AM
Sorry old chap, I thought we were talking about ex-Parrots.
Dec 18, 2015, 02:48 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrak
Sorry old chap, I thought we were talking about ex-Parrots.
It's just pining for the Fjords.
Dec 18, 2015, 02:52 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
And summer has finally hit. it's at the point where you step out of the shower and don't know if you're still wet or already covered in sweat again. And it's not even close to the real deal.

Quick Reply