View Poll Results: Hamsters Or Penguins ?
Hamsters 35 36.84%
Penguins 60 63.16%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

This thread is privately moderated by Lycan Animal, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 05, 2016, 10:23 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolcaferacer
Not the YD-829, or is something wrong with mine? I have green back and red front.
No sorry I was referring to the new Attop. The YD 829 Skydreamer does have red LEDs on the front.
Mar 05, 2016, 11:12 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
The LEDs on the new Attop YD-A9c. Which I had hoped were Red and Blue to match the police theme.

And a box so pretty you don't want to open it just put on display

Mar 05, 2016, 11:33 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
No-one else grab one of these?

Mine shall be called Murphy!

Robocop Final Scene (4 min 9 sec)
Mar 05, 2016, 11:39 AM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan Animal
The LEDs on the new Attop YD-A9c. Which I had hoped were Red and Blue to match the police theme.

And a box so pretty you don't want to open it just put on display

Very nice

Bodging LEDS not a problem.

Got all that Aviax stuff i bought the other day off the bay. All good stuff inc motors/props/shafts (serviceable) etc. There is even a FCB that i may put in the Jin quad. Camera is very good, and is a perfect fit/compatibility on the JJRC H26. The 26 wont even notice it. Proper tiltable lens as well. Well pleased for 10 squids.

Seen this?:

http://www.lightake.com/p/MJX-X400-2...ess_Y3159.html

Old hat tho compared to the flying 5.0

Laff on Murphy!!...undecided here (?)
Mar 05, 2016, 11:43 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Original RoboCop is a top ten all time movie for me. Verhoeven's masterpiece on Reaganomics and the American Christ reborn. more layers than people give it credit for. I deliberately stayed as far away from the remake as possible so it will never ruin it for me! Murphy was the only choice!

Good deal then. More eBay deals thanks ?

Yeah originally they were saying the 300 - 2 was better than the X400 they copied now the 300 - 2 is getting a bad wrap. Can get the X400 from Aus on eBay, is it as good as the X800 and X702 though?

Hey the one hex I don't have yet!

FQ777 956 Hex Early Evening/Night Flight (5 min 38 sec)

I even like the sequel for the laughs;

Robocop 2: Funny Scenes (4 min 7 sec)
Last edited by Lycan Animal; Mar 05, 2016 at 11:48 AM.
Mar 05, 2016, 12:04 PM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Original RoboCop is a top ten all time movie for me. Verhoeven's masterpiece on Reaganomics and the American Christ reborn. more layers than people give it credit for. I deliberately stayed as far away from the remake as possible so it will never ruin it for me! Murphy was the only choice!

Good deal then. More eBay deals thanks ?

Yeah originally they were saying the 300 - 2 was better than the X400 they copied now the 300 - 2 is getting a bad wrap. Can get the X400 from Aus on eBay, is it as good as the X800 and X702 though?

Hey the one hex I don't have yet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUVhQaV00fE

I even like the sequel for the laughs;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM_pv0gqCIQ
Well, i cant 100% say the 300-2 is better than the X400, as mine just isnt right. The 300-1 FCB i have on order may solve this. IMO the 300-2 just isnt there against the X400.

Dont own the X800 or the X702, but looking at the 702, i think that would take some beating. Yeah, some good stuff on the bay when carefully sifted through and thought about (Unlike Avatar quads for 5 squids!).

Seen this as well?

http://www.lightake.com/p/Song-Yang-...MU2014567.html

Sort of midsize X300-2/X400 ish thing. None cam version could be worth a punt.
Mar 05, 2016, 12:48 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner 350
Well, i cant 100% say the 300-2 is better than the X400, as mine just isnt right. The 300-1 FCB i have on order may solve this. IMO the 300-2 just isnt there against the X400.

Dont own the X800 or the X702, but looking at the 702, i think that would take some beating. Yeah, some good stuff on the bay when carefully sifted through and thought about (Unlike Avatar quads for 5 squids!).

Seen this as well?

http://www.lightake.com/p/Song-Yang-...MU2014567.html

Sort of midsize X300-2/X400 ish thing. None cam version could be worth a punt.
Can't find non camera version. Skip on the X400 and X300 - 2, good looks but both seem to be imperfect. Wait for something cooler instead.

Name suggestion: Dirty Harry.
Mar 05, 2016, 12:54 PM
dragon trainer
Mahoney?
"IT FITS!"
my favorite police academy 1 scenes (4 min 48 sec)
Mar 05, 2016, 01:43 PM
Rum River watershed
Quote:
Superb vids as usual all round CB. Loved the A/C vids as well with the bent wing birds and the forked tailed devils.

Was thinking of a U/C mod for the Mouldy Super X. Hope you can picture it. Take the stock landing gear, then cut approx (to taste) about 20mm up from each leg above the bottom bar. Leaving it with effectively x4 legs and no wobbly bar. Do you think the stock U/C would be sturdy enough without the bar?.
Thanks, I keep coming back to the warbirds. Interesting era.

I considered the same Super X mod and think it would work OK. Tried a number of leg options and the WLtoys legs worked the best for me. A fraction of the weight of the stock legs and a lot less wind resistance. Also almost impossible to tip over and the legs are springy so absorb some shock. I've had a few pretty impressive crashes and so far no damage to the Mouldy. Figured I'd keep the stock legs in case I ever wanted to hang a big camera under it, but I guess you'd only need to keep one set for that.

The WLtoys legs are kinda spendy though at 72 cents for a set of 4 :

http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...pp_145482.html

Quote:
Can't find non camera version. Skip on the X400 and X300 - 2, good looks but both seem to be imperfect. Wait for something cooler instead.
I'm not too impressed by the X400 or SUX either. Contrary to Q101, not so good in the wind. OK overall, but there's better.
Mar 05, 2016, 07:04 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanoeBeyond

I considered the same Super X mod and think it would work OK. Tried a number of leg options and the WLtoys legs worked the best for me. A fraction of the weight of the stock legs and a lot less wind resistance. Also almost impossible to tip over and the legs are springy so absorb some shock. I've had a few pretty impressive crashes and so far no damage to the Mouldy. Figured I'd keep the stock legs in case I ever wanted to hang a big camera under it, but I guess you'd only need to keep one set for that.

I'm not too impressed by the X400 or SUX either. Contrary to Q101, not so good in the wind. OK overall, but there's better.
Q101 deceived us

Still got my eye on the Eachine Spider for something unusual.
I'm needing new legs soon. Just not for my quads.
Mar 05, 2016, 07:19 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
That satisfying feeling when you manage to manually remove all traces of that malware from your machine because no software is capable. Never let others use your computer!
Mar 05, 2016, 10:14 PM
Rum River watershed
Quote:
That satisfying feeling when you manage to manually remove all traces of that malware from your machine because no software is capable. Never let others use your computer!
You mean when you THINK you've manually removed all traces from your computer.
Malwarebytes gets most of the stuff.
Mar 05, 2016, 10:21 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
You mean when you THINK you've manually removed all traces from your computer.
Malwarebytes gets most of the stuff.
Yeah there's always that one browser hijacker that nothing cleans.
Mar 06, 2016, 05:20 AM
Drone Collector
Quote:

Name suggestion: Dirty Harry.
Yea, there isn't a camera version at the mo. It's unusual tho, so may have a sniff eventually.

Nice one on the name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tronaton
Mahoney?
"IT FITS!"
https://youtu.be/mfLLrfDRxw8
Nice one again T!, has to be an Irish sort of name IMO...In New Youk tradition.

Quote:

Quote:
Cheers for the input CB! those legs are spendy!

Saves wrecking the OEM U/C as well i guess. As mentioned, like the light mods. Rocket/tape mods on the 807 Fred cool as well.

@LA

Yup! NEVER let someone use your PC

Hell, i would have to jet wash the hard drive in the yard before hand to remove all the sheep prawn.
Mar 06, 2016, 10:12 AM
Rum River watershed
Quote:
Yup! NEVER let someone use your PC

Hell, i would have to jet wash the hard drive in the yard before hand to remove all the sheep prawn.
Yep, that's why I have the sheep dog. Er, cat dog. But herding cats isn't easy.
Still, keeps the sheep/cat prawn under control.

Quick Reply