View Poll Results: Hamsters Or Penguins ?
Hamsters 35 36.84%
Penguins 60 63.16%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

This thread is privately moderated by Lycan Animal, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 10, 2015, 08:31 PM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanoeBeyond View Post
Condolences on the hamster and wheels. Was is at the wheel or on the wheel? NASA centrifuge training for the next moonshot?
Think the V666 is the horny one, maybe that's why they named it 666. If I'm lucky though I figure the coupling should yield a litter of X250 BNFs.
Noticed both batteries were dead after the last episode...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzEq2fnyVDY
Yo CB,

Yea, he was on LA's Hamster space programme. Pulled [email protected] 17.000RPM and fell asleep. Hell, it would have had "The right Stuff". Being bombarded with its own excrement travelling at 1200 FPS didnt help. God Speed Hamster Glenn.

Yea, that V trebble six is a horn dawg! +1 on the oversize X500's.
Dec 10, 2015, 11:57 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
I like rats. Rats are cool, smart and cute. Despite being bitten by one and getting an infection from the bowels of hell (It wasn't a tame pet but lunch for a large python) I still will always hello to a rat and they're always welcome here. But I think we need to establish there is a difference between a Hamster and a Rat.
Watch this scientific documentary if you are confused;

Hamster VS Rat (2 min 29 sec)

Also bats. bats are awesome. Unless they are Australian Flying Foxes and live near you. otherwise they are cute cuddly flying rats.
Dec 11, 2015, 12:11 AM
Rum River watershed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan Animal View Post
I like rats. Rats are cool, smart and cute. Despite being bitten by one and getting an infection from the bowels of hell (It wasn't a tame pet but lunch for a large python) I still will always hello to a rat and they're always welcome here. But I think we need to establish there is a difference between a Hamster and a Rat.
We have a large number of rats in the US. Usually though if we wait a while they move to Washington.
Dec 11, 2015, 12:17 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
We have a large number of rats in the US. Usually though if we wait a while they move to Washington.
Canberra here but same deal. No wait I have never actually met a corrupt Rat. Why are we insulting Rats?
Dec 11, 2015, 12:27 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Wasted trip to Doc. Here have some more painkillers. Don't get me wrong these ones are good. I fully intend to enjoy this legal high as much as possible. But yeah I'll still be this guy when they wear off;

The Simpsons (0 min 14 sec)
Dec 11, 2015, 12:30 AM
Rum River watershed
Like hamsters better. They're kind of cute, don't bite and you can fit a lot more of them on the Q202. Bat's could maybe help to provide lift and make excellent navigators at night or when the FPV screen goes blank. For a larger rodent there's always a beaver.
Dec 11, 2015, 12:47 AM
Rum River watershed
Sheesh there's some bright bulbs on that X6 thread.
Dec 11, 2015, 12:47 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
Like hamsters better. They're kind of cute, don't bite and you can fit a lot more of them on the Q202. Bat's could maybe help to provide lift and make excellent navigators at night or when the FPV screen goes blank. For a larger rodent there's always a beaver.
Flying Beavers? Man that means you could give a flying -----
Dec 11, 2015, 12:48 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
Sheesh there's some bright bulbs on that X6 thread.
I know I think I have PTSD.
Dec 11, 2015, 01:07 AM
Rum River watershed
Quote:
I know I think I have PTSD.
Think they'd give us disability?
Dec 11, 2015, 01:12 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
Think they'd give us disability?
Or use us as a case study in torture for Gitmo prisoners.
Dec 11, 2015, 01:17 AM
Rum River watershed
Quote:
Or use us as a case study in torture for Gitmo prisoners.
Or make us go hunting with Dick Cheney.
Dec 11, 2015, 01:37 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
Or make us go hunting with Dick Cheney.
I better write my carefully worded apology for why it's my fault he shot me in the freaking face.
Dec 11, 2015, 02:20 AM
Rum River watershed
Quote:
I better write my carefully worded apology for why it's my fault he shot me in the freaking face.
Family Guy - Hunting with Dick Cheney (Full Version).mp4 (0 min 14 sec)
Dec 11, 2015, 04:19 AM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
Even the Devil will feel fear the day Cheney kicks it. That is if he can be killed.

Quick Reply