View Poll Results: Hamsters Or Penguins ?
Hamsters 35 38.04%
Penguins 57 61.96%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

This thread is privately moderated by Lycan Animal, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 02, 2015, 05:53 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Discussion

“The Pengster Hamguin Effect”

Spin Off Thread From Mini Multirotors U807 Topic Thread For............. Anything Really.

Hamsters And Penguins Welcome

https://www.rcgroups.com/mini-multirotors-800/

Any and all topics welcome. Questions about Multi Rotors Also Welcome.
Last edited by Lycan Animal; Dec 07, 2015 at 04:56 AM.
Dec 02, 2015, 06:08 PM
Drone Collector
OO, its all new on here

I think we should start this thread on a serious note.

Using a rolling road, this shows the proper way to work out the SHP of your quad.

2 crazy hamsters losing control on spinning wheel (0 min 51 sec)
Dec 02, 2015, 06:24 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner 350
OO, its all new on here

I think we should start this thread on a serious note.

Using a rolling road, this shows the proper way to work out the SHP of your quad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPnwsxBLkBM
That's all part of the G - Force training for my new Hamster Space Pilot program.

My hamster can not manage to stop spinning in his wheel (1 min 8 sec)
Dec 02, 2015, 06:28 PM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan Animal
That's all part of the G - Force training for my new Hamster Space Pilot program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXRH50fvHWA
Very interesting!. I think it really does illustrate a rev limiter is need pulling over 16 thousand RPM at 8G .
Dec 02, 2015, 06:29 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Fourteen people were killed and about 14 were hospitalized with injuries after up to three shooters opened fire with long guns inside the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino.

Inland Regional Center’s qualified and supportive employees strive daily to serve more than 31,000 individuals with developmental disabilities in San Bernardino and Riverside counties.

Live Video

http://ktla.com/2015/12/02/authoriti...ino-fire-dept/

Live Reddit Feed;

https://www.reddit.com/live/w0nn1o5hu90y

Ongoing, possibly 3 shooters, masks, vests, investigating a possible bomb.

Sorry to be a downer but why a place like that?

Pipe bomb located at 1730 E San Bernardino

Number of wounded has increased to 17
Dec 02, 2015, 06:37 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Oh yeah ignore the moderation thing. I ain't censoring or deleting anything. No interest in modding, hate censorship, post anything, argue away, if the sites mods have an issue it's up to them I'm all for full free speech. Yell "Fire" in a crowded theatre if you like. Trolls welcome. Troll Hunting gets bonus points for best burn!
Dec 02, 2015, 06:41 PM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Fourteen people were killed and about 14 were hospitalized with injuries after up to three shooters opened fire with long guns inside the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino.

Inland Regional Center’s qualified and supportive employees strive daily to serve more than 31,000 individuals with developmental disabilities in San Bernardino and Riverside counties.

Live Video

http://ktla.com/2015/12/02/authoriti...ino-fire-dept/

Live Reddit Feed;

https://www.reddit.com/live/w0nn1o5hu90y

Ongoing, possibly 3 shooters, masks, vests, investigating a possible bomb.

Sorry to be a downer but why a place like that?

Pipe bomb located at 1730 E San Bernardino

Number of wounded has increased to 17
Thats terrible!

I think things are set to get worse now the UK has only today/my evening voted to bomb Syria. This may not be related in any way. But am sure a civilised nation deciding to blow things/people to hell wont help with the whole mix.

Sad and crazy times.
Dec 02, 2015, 06:47 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
Thats terrible!

I think things are set to get worse now the UK has only today/my evening voted to bomb Syria. This may not be related in any way. But am sure a civilised nation deciding to blow things/people to hell wont help with the whole mix.

Sad and crazy times.
The saddest thing I read;

from CNN

Broadcaster 1: "With 2 shooters, it's not a typical shooting"

Broadcaster2: "By the way, I have to say I hate that we have "typical shootings"
Dec 02, 2015, 06:53 PM
Drone Collector
Quote:
The saddest thing I read;

from CNN

Broadcaster 1: "With 2 shooters, it's not a typical shooting"

Broadcaster2: "By the way, I have to say I hate that we have "typical shootings"
Yea +1

This kind of thing can only get worse. The bomb (IMO) makes it look like some strange terrorist thing. But why there as you say???. Maybe a soft target?.
Dec 02, 2015, 06:57 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
Yea +1

This kind of thing can only get worse. The bomb (IMO) makes it look like some strange terrorist thing. But why there as you say???. Maybe a soft target?.
Maximum fear? Was some early talk of a former employee but haven't heard anything since except shooters on the move, police in pursuit, gunfire, looks like they are closing in on at least one?

Question domestic or foreign terrorism? If it's the later the repercussions could be nasty..................
Dec 02, 2015, 06:59 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Dec 02, 2015, 07:05 PM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Maximum fear? Was some early talk of a former employee but haven't heard anything since except shooters on the move, police in pursuit, gunfire, looks like they are closing in on at least one?

Question domestic or foreign terrorism? If it's the later the repercussions could be nasty..................
Yea, its a good question. We will have to see what the end sit rep is. Going back to me being pissed at the UK bombing campaign, don't get me wrong, am not a total pacifist by any means. But i think a more covert solution is the answer. A hidden reprisal is always better and less news worthy.

Will be watching the update on the US thing in the/my morning.
Dec 02, 2015, 07:15 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Quote:
Yea, its a good question. We will have to see what the end sit rep is. Going back to me being pissed at the UK bombing campaign, don't get me wrong, am not a total pacifist by any means. But i think a more covert solution is the answer. A hidden reprisal is always better and less news worthy.

Will be watching the update on the US thing in the/my morning.
So far we haven't moved from flying sorties in Iraq where our presence is at least sanctioned by the sovereign government but there have been calls to start moving operations into Syria. Um, no thanks. Isn't bombing a country without sovereign Government approval an act of war?
Dec 02, 2015, 07:21 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Thread OP
Possible disturbing content;

ABC 7 coverage (4 min 21 sec)
Dec 02, 2015, 07:22 PM
Drone Collector
Quote:
So far we haven't moved from flying sorties in Iraq where our presence is at least sanctioned by the sovereign government but there have been calls to start moving operations into Syria. Um, no thanks. Isn't bombing a country without sovereign Government approval an act of war?
Yea, it is a total act of war. Watching the california incident live on BBC news.

Tell you something man, just have this funny feeling the world is about to get a whole lot more crazy. Quite quickly as well.

Quick Reply