This thread is privately moderated by chebert, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 02, 2015, 03:15 PM
chebert
chebert
$285.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Brand New Ejets EDF JETFAN 80mm V2 + HET 700-60-1865 Motor 8S EDF Unit

Brand New Ejets EDF JETFAN 80mm V2 + HET 700-60-1865 Motor 8S EDF Unit!
Last One!

Add It To Your PayPal Shopping Cart By Clicking On The Link Below:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=2BPKM3SBSEUA8

Free Shipping!

PM me with any question please!

"Last One"
For The Serious Jet Pilot That Want's Crazy Fast Speed, Power And A Top Quality Product, Here It Is A Brand New Super High Performance Ejets EDF JETFAN 80mm V2 + HET 700-60-1865 Motor 8S EDF Unit That Puts Out Up To A Whopping 4.5kg Of Thrust!

Completely assembled, balanced and tested, it's ready to go when you get it!

Just Awesome:
I have one of these in my Freewing F86 Sabre and it tops out at 160MPH without a reduced thrust tube, I'm using a Castle Creations Phoenix Edge Lite 130A ESC and a Zippy Compact 8S 4500mAh 35C Lipo that I also sell in my eBay store, I get 5+ minutes of flight time running it hard. Check it out in action:

Freewing F86 Sabre 8S EDF Version Fast Fun Flights (18 min 27 sec)

Condition: Brand New
This combo Ejets Jetfan-80mm V2 EDF is equipped with the Typhoon HET 700-60-1865 motor that generates approx 4.5kg of thrust / 110A with 8S, without a reduced thrust tube.

DATA SHEET
EDF Diameter Class (mm): 80
Motor Type: In-Runner
Blades: 9
Turns/min/Volt (Kv): 1865
Motor Diameter (mm): 39
Shaft diameter (mm): 5

MORE INFO:
Recommended Battery (measured with: 5500mAh 35C) >= 4500mAh 35C
The controller should be 20% over rated due to the long lasting load.
LV = low voltage controller up to 6s, HV = high voltage controller above 6s.
Battery should be chosen about 15/ - 1/20 of the max current for 4-3 minutes WOT. 30-40 C is appropriate.

Note: this combo comes assembled, balanced, tested and has the motor heat sink pre-installed, the mounting tabs are not installed but are included.

About the Ejets JETFAN 80 V2 EDF Unit:
Made in Germany, This new ducted fan unit the JETFAN-80 V2 made of top quality carbon fiber was designed especially for the new high performance 80mm EDF-class. Ejets reached it's goal by gaining much more thrust and E-Flux for more dynamic climbing and high speed passes, Also a much better whooshing sound was a result. THIS JETFAN-80 V2 DOES NO CRYER, It's A Power House Screamer.

Description:
Weight: 120g
Length: 66mm
Inside diam.: 80mm
Outside diam.: 83mm
For: 3-12s Lipo (11,1 to 44,4v)
Rotor diam: 78,6mm
Input power: 350-4500 watts
Max RPM: 55 000
Static thrust: 0.9 - 4.8kg
Rotor: 9 blades

About the Thyphoon HET 700-60-1865 Motor:
The Typhoon HET 700-60 series brushless motors are designed for 80 and 90mm fan units that demand the ultimate in performance. The 700-60 series offers high power output for large edf fan units. The motor comes with a large heat sink pre-installed.

Description:
High Temperature magnets and stator wire
0.2mm silicon steel stator from Japan
Hardened shaft
CNC precision parts
Dynamically balanced

Specification:
Diameter: 39 mm
Length: 60 mm
Shaft Dia.: 5 mm
Weight : 280 grams
No load current(lo): 1.4
Rm (Ohm) : 8.70
KV: 1485
Poles: 4
Max Current: 70 A
Max efficiency: 85%
Recommended advance timing: low
Power Nominal: 1200 Watts (max: 2400 W)
Recommended ESC from 80A for 5s Lipo. 100 to 120A for 6 or 8s Lipo.
Includes Aluminum Heat Sink Installed

Recommend ESC And Settings:
Size: Min. 120amp 8S
Timing: Low
Start Type: Medium Start
PMW Rate: 12KHZ
Recommended Motor Connectors: 5.5mm bullet

ESC & EDF Facts: You should always go with at least 15% to 20% more amp esc than what the EDF unit amp rating is, this goes for any EDF unit.

Note: These unit are brand new and have been tested and balanced by the factory, we also tested them on our test stand and they sound unbelievable, with outrageous power. This is a very high performance edf unit and not a toy.

Please Read This:
This listing does not offer a return or refund policy of any kind, if you do not agree with our policy please do not make this purchase.
Last edited by chebert; Dec 09, 2015 at 10:56 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 14, 2015, 07:03 PM
mrmike351
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior). It is temporarily hidden while mrmike351 edits it.
Dec 15, 2015, 06:24 PM
Trader Rating: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmike351
Scammer Alert!!! This guy does the bait and switch and then gives you a bad review when you call him on it!!!

This seller posted an ad for a Turnigy Thrust Stand V2 for $83 https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2554813 and then sent me a Turnigy Thrust Stand V1. I messaged the seller and told him what I received, and before he even responded to my message he gave me a negative review and said I was a scammer. He then quickly added two comments to the paypal dispute claiming I was the scammer and escalated it before I could add my supporting documentation. He's definitely played the scam game before. Look out, he also sells on eBay.

Mike R, USAF Retired.
Sounds about right man... I posted that this unit was more expensive than normal pricing and he deleted my post AND PM'd me calling me an idot etc... NOT wise.

Quick Reply