This thread is privately moderated by spookyeng, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 28, 2015, 08:20 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Thread OP
$400.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

Hangar 9 Super Cub HAN1650 NIB

Up for sale is a NIB Hanger 9 Super Cub (HAN 1650). This has been sitting in climate controlled storage (upstairs bonus room) and I was planning on doing a electric conversion with it. Due to job and personal obligations, I do not have time for Radio Control at this time, so time for this to go to somebody that is going to build and appreciate it.

Nothing has been started and I checked everything over and I do not see any storage damage. The only thing I cannot find is the instruction manual, but I will print a copy off from Hanger 9 and put it in the box. None of the bags have been opened up. This is a awesome kit with the fabric covering and the covering is still tight.

I would prefer to not ship this item, willing to meet within 100-200 miles to help facilitate delivery.

I would consider shipping via your preferred shipper, but all shipping and boxing expenses would be the responsibility of the buyer.

This model number is currently discontinued and retailed for $449.99 when it was bought. Asking a fair $400.00 OBRO.

Specifications from the Hanger 9 website:

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS

Wingspan:
100 in (2540 mm)
Overall Length:
62.5 in
Wing Area:
1350 sq in (87.1 dmē)
Flying Weight:
13-16 lb (5.9 - 7.3 kg)
Engine Size:
.61 - 1.48 (2-stroke), 1.00-1.82 (4-stroke)
Radio:
5 channels
Servos:
OVERVIEW

So you don't like Cubs, eh? Well, trust us-you'll like this one. Get pumped up with the monstrous, easy-to-fly PA-18 Super Cub ARF, a high-quality large-scale classic. This new twist on an old favorite sports scale flaps for slow landing speeds, wheelpants and an enclosed, prepainted and color-matched cowl. The fabric covering gives it a more authentic look, the bolt-on struts allow for quick field assembly, and the Super
Cub can be paired with a wide variety of engines, including 2-stroke, 4-stroke and gas, so you can fly the way you like. The Super Cub has all the scale qualities you could want in an ARF, and, despite its whopping 100-inch wingspan, it's the perfect plane for a giant-scale beginner.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 28, 2015, 08:57 AM
Trader Rating: 22
I kill throttle servos
Wheel pants on a cub?!
Nov 28, 2015, 09:24 AM
Trader Rating: 20
I have seen one of these fly and they are awesome. Specially with a dle 30. Wished i had the money i would take it in a heartbeat,lol. Someone will get a great flying plane !!
Nov 28, 2015, 09:25 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dFlyingMaster
Wheel pants on a cub?!
This is the way the ARF comes?, you can always leave the wheel pants off, thanks.

Jason
Nov 28, 2015, 09:27 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb865
I have seen one of these fly and they are awesome. Specially with a dle 30. Wished i had the money i would take it in a heartbeat,lol. Someone will get a great flying plane !!

Thanks, they are great flyers, so I picked one up. Finding time to assemble and fly currently is another story currently!

Quick Reply