Nov 26, 2015, 10:34 AM
Landings are not optional!
Thread OP
Discussion

Some good deals on clearance items at 3DR

Just ran across some great prices in the Clearance section of the 3D Robotics on-line store:
3S/3500/30C for $7, 4S/4000/35C for $12, etc. Also lots of HiTec servo models at great prices.
Check it out: https://store.3drobotics.com/t/clearance
to remove ads between posts
Nov 26, 2015, 11:21 AM
Have you ever used their battery packs? If so, could you give a little feedback on quality? That's a really great price if they are decent quality.
Nov 26, 2015, 12:04 PM
Thanks, just picked up one of these https://store.3drobotics.com/product...ion-ccd-camera
•Minimum Illumination: 0.00001 Lux
Nov 26, 2015, 12:50 PM
Building until we fly w\ Jesus
Quote:
Originally Posted by W0WG
Just ran across some great prices in the Clearance section of the 3D Robotics on-line store:
3S/3500/30C for $7, 4S/4000/35C for $12, etc. Also lots of HiTec servo models at great prices.
Check it out: https://store.3drobotics.com/t/clearance
Shipping was $10 and I had to pay tax but for two of each. $51 delivered. Not too bad. Thanks
Nov 26, 2015, 01:31 PM
Crazy Foamie Builder
i just picked up 3 lipos a sd card and some wires for only $30 shipped....awesome deal! Thanks..
Nov 26, 2015, 01:46 PM
Great deal. Thanks for posting. I was on the fence about trying the multistar batteries for some time, but at that price for the 10000 4s. I couldn't pass it up. Threw in a few 4s 4000. Awesome deal!!
Nov 26, 2015, 04:38 PM
All of the Hitec servos have been sold out for a week or more now.

Hopefully 3DR will actually process my order this time (had to cancel my last one). They are notorious for being slooooooooow - like weeks to "process order" before shipping.
Nov 26, 2015, 05:31 PM
Sweet, just got me a carrying case for my Y6.

Thanks WOWG
Dec 02, 2015, 01:36 AM
Does anyone here have experience with 3DR shipping? I was just wondering what a normal processing and shipping timescale is. Someone should post when they get their package sent. I bought some clearance stuff on Thanksgiving.
Dec 02, 2015, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmondBark
Does anyone here have experience with 3DR shipping? I was just wondering what a normal processing and shipping timescale is. Someone should post when they get their package sent. I bought some clearance stuff on Thanksgiving.
Earlier this year, I had an order that took 3 weeks of process before I e-mailed support where they promised to speed up the order - nothing happened for 2 more weeks (with further e-mails back and forth) and so I canceled. The IRIS+ Facebook page has similar complaints.

I'm going to give them 4 weeks this time
Dec 02, 2015, 07:51 AM
It has only been a few days for me, so I will give them a few weeks to ship. A good deal is only a deal if you really get the goods. 3DR has a nice site and has some items I might purchase but this is a trial order first. If they come through they will get more of my business. If not they will go down as another wantabe RC company that will never make it. I have seen a lot of them over my RC years of flying. Time will tell about 3DR.
Dec 02, 2015, 08:49 AM
3DR wants to be manufacturer for commercial operators rather than a vendor for hobbyists - they are closing some operations (hence the clearance sales). Apparently they've been swamped since the Solo's release...
Dec 02, 2015, 10:17 AM
Lawn dart
Som cool deals
Dec 02, 2015, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxel
3DR wants to be manufacturer for commercial operators rather than a vendor for hobbyists - they are closing some operations (hence the clearance sales). Apparently they've been swamped since the Solo's release...
Whatever they do they need to take care of customers or what good are they at anything? Don't get me wrong. They have done nothing wrong to me so far.. I am only going by what the other guy posted about them never shipping the items and he had to cancel his order. Maybe they have their act together now. But they will be getting a lot of bad press here if they do not ship all the orders. I told some of my best flying buddies about the sale at 3DR and they placed some orders as well. I would never hear the end of this at the field if I lead them all astray.
Dec 04, 2015, 03:48 PM
I was going to place an order for the past couple days for some batteries but procrastinated for some reason. Good thing I did as they just slashed prices on a lot of stuff in the clearance section. Check it out!

Quick Reply