Nov 25, 2015, 02:24 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Going to be new to CellPro - will there ever be a Mac version of the CCS software?

Hi all,

I've just had the power supply made up in preparation for my new charger (it's two server supplies putting out 2400w at 25v. I haven't decided yet whether to go for the PL6 or PL8 (the PL6 would do the job but I wouldn't want to think I'd gone for the lower model!) but have a quick question about the CCS software.

Will it ever be made Mac compatible?

Thanks

Stevie
to remove ads between posts
Nov 25, 2015, 04:31 PM
Revolectrix Ambassador
No plans for a Mac version of the CCS. But there are plans for an iOS version to work with the Bump controller. Timeline and details can be found here.

The Bump Controller will work with any of the Powerlabs .

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2518304
Nov 25, 2015, 05:21 PM
Thread OP
Funny I've been looking at the bump controller - as a gadget fan it might be hard to ignore although I'll have to work out the benefits other than obviously changing batteries slightly quicker and safer.

Appreciate your answer.

Stevie
Nov 26, 2015, 02:47 PM
Revolectrix Ambassador
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevies
I'll have to work out the benefits other than obviously changing batteries slightly quicker and safer.
The bump controller is definitely more than just an easier way start charge cycles. It color touch screen that gives a ton of data that is easy to access. It can manage up to 4 chargers at once.

It provides "virtualized" view of all connected chargers. The other day I was doing a long running NiMh test on a Powerlab8. I needed the Powerab8 for a different test. I was able to quickly stop the NiMh charge and transfer the pack and the charge parameter over to a Powerlab6, then restart the charge.
Nov 26, 2015, 03:38 PM
Thread OP
Thanks, sounds like something I'm going to 'need' to get!!

Stevie

Quick Reply