Feb 07, 2016, 03:38 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptor
So you mean this one ?

http://www.banggood.com/Lens-D-Modul...-p-906428.html

Will be after this replacement also better/sharper picture or just wider view ?

Wider but not sharper
to remove ads between posts
Feb 07, 2016, 04:06 PM
That is correct. That is what I ordered. From what I have read that it should give wider view angle and sharper picture. Since I have not gotten mine yet, I can't say for sure.
Feb 11, 2016, 11:11 AM
About to buy an X6 as my next quad which I want to play about with and try out a few things one of which is this FPV kit. Just a quick question, can I just buy the X6 without camera or does the non camera version not have a feed to control a camera? Also is the mounting kit needed for the fpv camera?
Last edited by Colster; Feb 11, 2016 at 11:44 AM.
Feb 15, 2016, 10:10 PM
Is the camera available for purchase alone? I already have the screen.
Feb 17, 2016, 07:52 PM

Camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp Man
I saw it on b.g. For about $24.00. And it's the camera alone
Feb 18, 2016, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp Man
I've also seen it on eBay (new)
Feb 27, 2016, 06:49 PM

FPV Newbie

Greetings from Brazil

As a newbie in FPV, I buy this set and have a doubt: Can I use it in a JRC H8C ?
Thanks in advance.
Mar 15, 2016, 07:57 AM
Thread OP
Now the FPV cam is sold without the FPV monitor: http://www.banggood.com/C4002-JJRC-H16-YiZhan-Tarantula-X6-WLtoys-V666-V686G-V222-5_8G-FPV-720P-Camera-p-1041852.html
Mar 16, 2016, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
relatively close yes.... For the U807, if you have 4positions 1.25mm camera port, it should be compatible at 99.999%
Hi Seby, tried out this FPV set with NiHui U807 and it works fine. As my cam has only 200 mAh battery I am thinking about to throw it away and power it from the quad directly. Do you think that it can handle the voltage that the quad usually feeds to the cam? I think it is 5V, but I am not sure.
Mar 17, 2016, 03:14 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by KopterGeza
Hi Seby, tried out this FPV set with NiHui U807 and it works fine. As my cam has only 200 mAh battery I am thinking about to throw it away and power it from the quad directly. Do you think that it can handle the voltage that the quad usually feeds to the cam? I think it is 5V, but I am not sure.
Probably yes... maybe you will need a LiPo with a large discharge rate. In another hand, be aware with the same LiPo, the qua can create visual interférences for the FPV transmission even if I believe, the power circuit is cleaned by the Vreg part.
Mar 19, 2016, 08:00 AM
Thanks a lot Seby. I need to think about that. Maybe I will use an external battery, maybe I will try out a step-down converter (on MJX X600) with or without an LC filter. Or maybe I will try out all of them in the mentioned order.
Mar 27, 2016, 10:30 PM
Would the monitor be able to connect to other cameras than the one provided in the kit?
Mar 28, 2016, 02:41 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKMac
Would the monitor be able to connect to other cameras than the one provided in the kit?
Yes as soon as the camera-FPV uses also one of the Boscam frequency
Apr 09, 2016, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KopterGeza
Thanks a lot Seby. I need to think about that. Maybe I will use an external battery, maybe I will try out a step-down converter (on MJX X600) with or without an LC filter. Or maybe I will try out all of them in the mentioned order.
So, as I still not received my step-down converters i replaced the built in battery with a micro-losi cable and now I am powering it with H8 mini batteries. It is not so compact now, but I don't need to interrupt my FPV session every 20 mins to charge the camera.
May 07, 2016, 09:26 AM
Great and valuable review.
As I post before, I'm newbie to Fpv flying, but I buy one of this and a Boscam 5.8 48 CH AV Receiver. My questions are:
1- will this camera work with the AV Receiver (this one http://www.banggood.com/Boscam-RC832...1023220.html)?
2- how can I select the channels with the DIP switch - the image on the box is confused.

Thanks in advance

Quick Reply