Dec 09, 2015, 02:34 PM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Dusty, can you prove what you accused me of, of supporting the slaughter of civilians, directly and without quotes that have nothing to do with the issue?
Why is it so hard for you to say sorry, I made a mistake?
Here it is again:

Quote:
Israel will defend itself and as long as Hamas prefers the fight against Israel over the lives of its civilians, its civilians will continue to die

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=375
What you call "Israel defending itself" involved Israel slaughtering 577 children in Gaza last year.

Next.
Dec 09, 2015, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty1000
Here it is again:

What you call "Israel defending itself" involved Israel slaughtering 577 children in Gaza last year.

Next.
That's not a proof Dusty, and you know it. You directly accused me, please directly support it, or admit that you were wrong.
Dec 09, 2015, 02:41 PM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
That's not a proof Dusty, and you know it. You directly accused me, please directly support it, or admit that you were wrong.
Yes it is proof, and you know it.

This is typical of your tendency to reject truth.
Dec 09, 2015, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Yes it is proof, and you know it.

This is typical of your tendency to reject truth.
So lets sum up to this point.
You directly accuse me of supporting the slaughter of civilians.
Then you provide as proof a post in which I support the IDF in its fight against terrorism - and then you further accuse me of having a tendency to reject the truth.
Do you see the irony of your post, Dusty?
Dec 09, 2015, 02:50 PM
Let have some more input from other posters, if they think that I support the slaughter of civilians, and if you have proven it.
Dec 09, 2015, 02:52 PM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
So lets sum up to this point.
You directly accuse me of supporting the slaughter of civilians.
Then you provide as proof a post in which I support the IDF in its fight against terrorism - and then you further accuse me of having a tendency to reject the truth.
Do you see the irony of your post, Dusty?
What you call the IDF's "fight against terrorism" included slaughtering 577 children in Gaza last year.

That's what you support.

You do have a tendency to ignore truth by making stuff up, and pretending that your lies are true. Would you like me to prove that as well?
Dec 09, 2015, 02:58 PM
Launch the drones ...
Thread OP
Quote:
Let have some more input from other posters, if they think that I support the slaughter of civilians, and if you have proven it.
You obviously support Israel, no matter what. And Israel slaughters civilians. The last time, was in Gaza, a territory occupied by Israel, where Israel slaughtered among others, 577 children. and blithely called that slaughter self defense.

Some kids were trying to escape by staying in UN compounds. The Israelis killed them too. Even after the UN notified them that they were shelling civilians.

So ... Make of it what you will.

Israel is the perp, painted up to look like the victim. Very hypocritical.

How did Israel kill 577 children in self defense.
Dec 09, 2015, 02:59 PM
Quote:
What you call the IDF's "fight against terrorism" included slaughtering 577 children in Gaza last year.

That's what you support.

You do have a tendency to ignore truth by making stuff up. Would you like me to prove that as well?
Do whatever you wish. If you cannot prove what you say, it is worthless anyway.
As I said before, you made an accusation you cannot prove. Changing the topic will only make it worse for you, it will look like you have no valid answer.
You should know by now that using Tim's techniques can backfire. When you say slaughter, you attribute intention, which you know does not exist. Words have meaning, and a stickler for petty details as you should know that by now. The IDF does not slaughter, it is not in its mission. And you know that too.
Yet you accuse me of supporting slaughter of civilians, knowing very well it is a lie. and you cannot defend your accusation.
What does it make you, Dusty?
Dec 09, 2015, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Green
You obviously support Israel, no matter what. And Israel slaughters civilians. The last time, was in Gaza, a territory occupied by Israel, where Israel slaughtered among others, 577 children. and blithely called that slaughter self defense.

Some kids were trying to escape by staying in UN compounds. The Israelis killed them too. Even after the UN notified them that they were shelling civilians.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! grown ups are having a discussion here
Dec 09, 2015, 03:03 PM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
Do whatever you wish. If you cannot prove what you say, it is worthless anyway.
As I said before, you made an accusation you cannot prove. Changing the topic will only make it worse for you, it will look like you have no valid answer.
You should know by now that using Tim's techniques can backfire. When you say slaughter, you attribute intention, which you know does not exist. Words have meaning, and a stickler for petty details as you should know that by now. The IDF does not slaughter, it is not in its mission. And you know that too.
Yet you accuse me of supporting slaughter of civilians, knowing very well it is a lie. and you cannot defend your accusation.
What does it make you, Dusty?
I can and do support what I post.

You know that it's you who's posting lies. I have no need to call you names when I can show that you post lies.
Dec 09, 2015, 03:06 PM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Green

These are of course all points that Yoram doesn't want to address. He calls for input from other posters then doesn't like it when it happens.
Dec 09, 2015, 03:12 PM
Quote:
I can and do support what I post.

You know that it's you who's posting lies. I have no need to call you names when I can show that you post lies.
Then obviously the meaning of a direct accusation and direct proof are foreign to you. Funny, I thought you had more moral fiber than that.
You say you can, but you can't in reality.
As your supporter Tim, it is easy to accuse, but like him it is much more difficult to defend the accusation. He at least does not bother to try and has lost any relevance here.
Dec 09, 2015, 03:13 PM
Quote:
These are of course all points that Yoram doesn't want to address. He calls for input from other posters then doesn't like it when it happens.
This is not an input on the subject of your lie. It is his automatic answering machine spewing his pre recorded message.
And if he is your only support - you are indeed in dire straits.
Dec 09, 2015, 03:18 PM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
Then obviously the meaning of a direct accusation and direct proof are foreign to you. Funny, I thought you had more moral fiber than that.
You say you can, but you can't in reality.
Oh but I can. Would you like me to prove that you post lies? One that springs to mind is when you claimed that Hamas had fired a rocket at Israel, when the reports in the media made no mention of Hamas. You just made that up. That was a lie.

Would you like me to post a link?
Dec 09, 2015, 03:19 PM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
This is not an input on the subject of your lie. It is his automatic answering machine spewing his pre recorded message.
And if he is your only support - you are indeed in dire straits.
You haven't shown that I have posted any lies. You claim that you don't support the IDF slaughtering civilians, yet that is exactly what you do, as the link I posted clearly shows.

Quick Reply