Jul 29, 2018, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Griffon
Hi guis,

I receive my K124 a week ago, and I spend the week trying to bind it with no success. First point I already have a K120 and a K123 that bind correctly to my transmitter, and I even change the electronic of the K120 (due to crashes and Gyro failure) so I alread bind 3 XK models to my transmitter. So i do not understand why the binding procedure is not working.

I'm using a Devo 6 transmitter with Diviation Software and a 4in1 module that make it compatible with Futaba S-FHSS. I set it up to S-FHSS protocole 6 chanels and a 6 digits id. Turn the Devo on, plug the K124 battery (red light blink), press the bind button for 1sec (no more light)... and nothing happen... On my other XK models the blue light flash then both red and blue fix and it's working.

Any Idea ?

Thanks in advance.
Pascal.
There is a button on the side of the receiver board on the heli. If you haven't tried pushing it while it's on do it and release. Then try to bind to the heli again.
Good luck. Kurt
to remove ads between posts
Dec 17, 2018, 12:05 PM
Fox Four,..Guns, Guns, Guns!

Converted 124 to UH-72 Lakota Medivac

Converted 124 to UH-72 Lakota Medivac
Jul 15, 2019, 12:29 AM
---------------------------
I make no apology for updating an old thread - I know I’m late to the party but wanted to say how impressed I am with this little helicopter.

Given earlier comments about flight times I can only imagine that the batteries included in these kits continues to improve.

My first few non stop flights were lasting just over 8 minutes and 15 seconds.

The gyro stabilisation is great and allows this clever helicopter to handle a little breeze admirably and I’ve found myself clocking up lot of flights in the back garden.

So enamoured with this feisty little model I decided to paint the blades to enhance the scale appearance. Only thin coats of paint were required.

With the slightly heavier blades I’m now consistently getting flight times of 7 minutes and 30 seconds and I remain very happy.

I painted and applied some trim tape to the undercarriage having found a picture of the full-size here:

https://www.airplane-pictures.net/re...n.php?p=EC-KYU

Overall a great model that can be hovered in a living room and flown with spirit outside.

Would be good to think that more models will be released other than this EC 145 and the AS 350. Fingers crossed.
Last edited by nicherotors; Jul 15, 2019 at 12:44 AM.

Quick Reply