Nov 19, 2015, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaDi-RC.de
Like Git1 it wonīt fit to any GoPro-Gimbal which is using the GoPro rear system connector. In other gimbals for GoPro 3/4 it should fit (like Git1 also)

GoPro Hero 4 Black weight is 89 grams.
Could always add some weight? are the dimentions the same or similar?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 19, 2015, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy86
Could always add some weight? are the dimentions the same or similar?
The dimensions are exact as it fits the GoPro 3/4 frames and waterproof cases.
Nov 19, 2015, 08:34 AM
If needed to adjust balance in a gimbal, you can simply add a coin on the bottom (using doublesided foamtape like 3m Scotch, also easy to remove).
Nov 19, 2015, 08:49 AM

GitUp Git2 - 16MP Sony CMOS, Gyro, RC, Ext. Mic, Wi-Fi, GoPro size **Owners T...

I plan to use the Git2 with the walkera G-2D, really can't fit inside? Bought this camera because fit in all Gopro accessories.

Edit: I don't know if modified but works in a G-2D.

TEST Cheerson CX20 + Cámara Gitup Git1 + Walkera Gimbal G-2D | Wiscomic (1 min 17 sec)
Last edited by Litil; Nov 19, 2015 at 09:12 AM.
Nov 19, 2015, 09:44 AM
I searched for pics of that gimbal, seems it should work , havenīt found any connector to the backpanel of a gopro like on Zenmuse.
Nov 19, 2015, 12:54 PM
The G-2D relies on the mini USB video out, or as they refer, the FPV connector. It doe not use a back connector so it should fit a Git1/2 nicely in there.
Nov 19, 2015, 01:32 PM
I have tryed the camera in the G-2D gimbal and to balence the unit use copper pads from Banggood. 5 X Copper Heat Sink Laptop GPU CPU Heatsink Copper Shim
Last edited by amigaone; Nov 19, 2015 at 01:38 PM.
Nov 19, 2015, 04:21 PM
looks like a dime could even fit
Nov 19, 2015, 04:45 PM

GitUp Git 2.

I've had this camera a couple of days now, I have to say truly and honestly. Of all the Sjcams, clones and Xiaomi Yi. This camera has been a real pleasure to use. It by far wins. HANDS DOWN compared to the sj4000 and xiaomi yi. The 4000 was one of my favorite cameras and still is but this wee camera has blown me away. The slo mo function and time lapse function is absolutely amazing and great fun. I know it is still under test and a firmware update will be out soon. But so far the results have been very very good! I have enjoyed using this camera so much. It looks cool and feels cool. It has a nice weight and feel to it and the waterproof housing is excellent, it feels really strong and sturdy. Now my main purpose of test is actually getting it up in the air on my hexacopter but due to weather and other restraints I have not get been able to do this.

Anyhow it would just my luck that I would get this camera and my own Panasonic would go faulty on me. :-( but this has cheered me up. I have some footage from the continental market here in Belfast that I will get up here soon to let you all see the results.

Watch this space.

Be back soon.

Well done to all at GitUp for making such a great camera at such a reasonable price.

Now its not just the rich who can afford a great quality action camera.

Thanks. Regards

Richard.
Nov 19, 2015, 06:00 PM
Good news TechTronics9000 / amigaone about the G-2D. But why needs to put the cooper in the side of the gimbal? Gopro weight is so diferent than Git2?

FirstRCHEX, your words are really interesting to read.
Nov 19, 2015, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litil
But why needs to put the cooper in the side of the gimbal? Gopro weight is so diferent than Git2?
GoPro is around 30 - 40% heavier depending on model, that has a big effect on the amount of power needed for the gimbal motors to accelerate and decelerate the camera. You either need to recalibrate the gimbal or adjust the weight of the camera.
Nov 19, 2015, 06:16 PM
Thanks Nigel_ ! If I can recalibrate the gimbal without using cooper spacers is weight that the dron don't need to carry on. I have to read the manual carefully.
Nov 19, 2015, 07:16 PM

Thanks Litil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litil
Good news TechTronics9000 / amigaone about the G-2D. But why needs to put the cooper in the side of the gimbal? Gopro weight is so diferent than Git2?

FirstRCHEX, your words are really interesting to read.
Thanks Litil. I have never reviewed anything before and finally someone let me. He he I made a youtube review myself. I plan to use this on my tiny 2 3d gimbal also age get some footage. Haven't had a chance yet due to the weather. Hopefully it will clear up for the weekend. I think I will just weight it to balance. Haven't tried it on the gimbal yet. Will keep you updated but I will probably weight it with a small piece of CNC machined brass block or something. I have put this on another thread but will put here to if that's OK.

Ps as I say it my first ever review so don't be harsh people. I'm just learning and I will get some aerial footage soon.

A first look at the new Git 2 camera. Sorry guys but this is my first ever review so don't be harsh. I know its a bit long but I will get you all more actual footage very soon. Still figuring the thing out myself.

GITUP GIT 2 CAMERA. 16MP GYRO G-SENSOR (PRO BUNDLE) SNEEK PEEK PREVIEW (18 min 56 sec)
Nov 20, 2015, 02:05 AM
This is the latest firmware, not official released, it will be released next week.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...W-20151118.zip
For someone who got the first batch, please upgrade with this firmware.
This firmware added some extra features like vivid color option, RAW photo support, etc.
We will list the change log after official released.

Please do the following to upgrade the action cam

1. Download the firmware file
2. Unzip the file using available unzip programs, e.g. WinZip or 7-Zip
3. Open the file and copy the .bin file directly onto the MicroSD card root file
4. Insert the MicroSD card into the cam and power it on via a 5V/1A power source, e.g. cigarette lighter or power bank, it will start upgrade automatically.
5. While upgrading the photo status green light starts blinking(the light blinking slowly at the beginning, then blinking quickly), after the light stop blinking, it means upgrade is finished. (The whole process lasts about 30 seconds)
6. After upgrade, remove the SD card and delete the firmware, otherwise it will upgrade again when you power on the camera next time.
Nov 20, 2015, 02:16 AM
Good video Richard.
Glad you finally got it lol

Quick Reply