This thread is privately moderated by frenchboomer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 17, 2015, 10:44 AM
Trader Rating: 16
Thread OP
$525.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Vaterra upgraded Twin Hammers

Here is my Twinn Hammers truck that I have upgraded with the best parts available. I have run 3 packs only and I can tell you that with his 2 speeds transmission that you can switch on the fly this Twin Hammers really fun to drive.
However I found that I prefer my helicopters.
So you are getting the truck with the stock radio including the receiver, servos, ESC and the stock lipo. You are also getting all the original parts that were removed and they are new. The instruction manual is included but not the original box.
Here is a list of the modifications:
IRIE upright shock tower, G-Made front shocks set, Heavy duty front drive set, Holmes Hobbies Torque master brushed motor 13T, metal transmission gears, aluminum 86T spur gear, a Full Force sealed bearing kit, MIP X-Duty Spline, Rear sway bar set, GCM rear axle truss, Aluminum hex Wheel drive, aluminum servo mount, All screw were changed to Stainless steel. Look at the photos.

I have put more than $700 USD into it. I'm asking $525 USD shipped in the lower 48 and Canada. This is one hell of a good deal as this will be a heavy box to ship as I'm located in Canada.
I have another add for even more parts for this truck like tires , spare parts that I'm selling seperately or can be joined to this add in a one shot deal.
Paypal accepted but you pay the fees
You can ask questions if needed.
Last edited by frenchboomer; Nov 17, 2015 at 02:13 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 25, 2015, 04:45 PM
Thread OP
Bump,Bump!!
Dec 26, 2015, 04:17 PM
Thread OP

Twin Hammers

On FleeBay...now!!!

Quick Reply