All about RunCam 2 - Page 395 - RC Groups
May 16, 2018, 01:23 PM

Out of focus

scotth and Zakster,

thanks for the input! But I'm not sure I really want to spend time on fixing that. I've done my share of re-focussing 808 #16s, so this one is probably going to be sold off.

So my experience with the RC2 is that it produces less sharp images than the RC, despite being more expensive, bigger, and heavier
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2018, 03:01 PM
Thanks for helping me with refocusing my runcam. What I find out after recording many clips with lens in different position is that turning lens clockwise 2 or 3 mm works the best for me. Foxeer legend 2 still gives better picture. Sharper and more detailed. But they both are in the same price range.
May 17, 2018, 01:27 AM
The crazy Swede.....
My new RunCam2 hangs after 2-3 seconds then i accessing it over WiFi with the Phone App, kind of hard to change settings in the Camera at the moment!!

FirmWare is upgraded to the v2.3

This is my second RunCam2 due to the first one died due to battery failure

what to do?
May 18, 2018, 07:29 PM
Registered Abuser
I use a Runcam2 to record video from my planes.

It records in mov format.

Does anyone know of an Android video editor that can edit mov files?
May 19, 2018, 04:26 PM
As I got my camera perfectly focused there came another problem. I smashed my lens and I can't find replacement. There is only lens with sensor module but my sensor is fine. Do you know which lenses fit runcam 2?
May 19, 2018, 05:56 PM
FPV really is fun.
You have to buy both if you want the exact same look. You can put a Runcam rc25 lens on it (split lens), but the purple fringing is pretty bad, especially in the lens flares. Fov is wider too. I have not found the exact RC2 lens anywhere that is not attached to the sensor unit.
Yesterday, 03:16 AM
I don't really care about exactly the same fov. Can you post a video? I don't know what you mean by purple fringing. Maybe you've bought ir sensitive lens.

Is it possible to put lens protection with rc25g lens?
Yesterday, 10:06 AM
FPV really is fun.
This is a Runcam2 with the RC25 lens.

Wraith fun Raw (7 min 14 sec)
Yesterday, 10:17 AM
Looks perfect for me. This flares have weird color certainly. But I like amount of this dots. Looks cinematic Just a little.

Quick Reply