Feb 18, 2016, 03:41 PM
That's why he said OSD menu, it's not in the android app.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 18, 2016, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunCam
Please remove the battery and plug your cell phone power adapter into USB port of the camera, is there a weak red light flashing ?
Yes there is a very weak flashing red light
Last edited by vstrike; Feb 18, 2016 at 11:28 PM.
Feb 18, 2016, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakon
That's why he said OSD menu, it's not in the android app.
Ok, how do I get to the OSD display?
Feb 18, 2016, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecworks
Ok, how do I get to the OSD display?
Plug the USB->Video dongle into a monitor and hit the wifi button twice. OSD menu will be on the screen.
Feb 19, 2016, 12:05 AM
Born for RC Fanatics
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by vstrike
Yes there is a very weak flashing red light
1.Please install the Teamviewer https://www.teamviewer.com/, inform us your user ID and password, and set up a time for live help.
2. Remove the battery, hold the WiFi button to connect to your Windows computer with a USB cable.
For the 64 bit PC, please press F8 key to enter into Advanced Boot Options menu to choose "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" before Windows starts loading,
3. We will do the rest.
Feb 19, 2016, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flickerkuu
Plug the USB->Video dongle into a monitor and hit the wifi button twice. OSD menu will be on the screen.
To clarify, you have to hold the wifi button for a few moments to switch mode. First time goes to photo mode (green ring), second time to OSD setting mode (wifi LED turns orange).
Feb 19, 2016, 01:23 AM
How can i Change the IS Mode and the Metering Modia via Iphone App ?
I only find that in OSD Mode ?!
Feb 19, 2016, 01:44 AM
Born for RC Fanatics
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperAT
How can i Change the IS Mode and the Metering Modia via Iphone App ?
I only find that in OSD Mode ?!
IS can only be set on OSD menu, sorry about that.
Feb 19, 2016, 02:35 AM
Quote:
IS can only be set on OSD menu, sorry about that.
When you will include all options in the app? Using the osd menu is a pain for me, I just use the camera to record, not to fpv.
Feb 19, 2016, 02:49 AM
Born for RC Fanatics
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by downloader9
When you will include all options in the app? Using the osd menu is a pain for me, I just use the camera to record, not to fpv.
We know, it's our duty to work on a better App.
To tell you the truth, I shouted at our technicians almost everyday about this crap App.
Thank you for your tolerance.
Feb 19, 2016, 04:46 AM
Quote:
To tell you the truth, I shouted at our technicians almost everyday about this crap App.
Don't be too rude with them

By the way, I have just received this nice little cam from Banggood.
The form factor is perfect for fitting on my Eachine EF250.
The video quality seems very good and the OSD menu is a nice touch (but quite hidden and difficult to reach for a newbie).
The default firmware was 1.1 and I directly upgraded to 1.3.
Indeed, the Android app is not as good as other cams for the moment, I hope it will be better soon but it is ok for a starting point.
The wifi connection on my Nexus 5 is working very well.

As a lot of people here, I have some problems to use the USB connection. When I plug the cam to my PC, only charging occurs, it is never recognized as a disk.
I tested it with the cam OFF or ON when I plug the cable, through the differents mode (cycling with a long press on wifi button) video/photo/OSD settings, no luck...

FYI, I use Win10 x64 on a Dell laptop. I tried 4 differents micro USB cable and all the available USB ports but still no USB disk connection.
Feb 19, 2016, 07:42 AM
Hte 3D Printing Llama
For all those not getting the Computer to see it... I got mine to after it wouldn't. was kinda a pain, but it worked..

**NOTE- even after this it still takes a LONG time before it pops up.. some people may not be waiting long enough.. again let me stress, it takes a LOOONNNNGGGG time for the computer to see it**

• take cam and reformat card IN CAMERA! can be done with app or I believe there is a button combo..
  • remove card, using a reader stick, USB SD card reader, what ever and and get the CARD up on your computer.
  • Download latest firmware, and drop on card, even if you already have done it to the camera
  • insert card in camera and fire it up. install firmware (there are a few button combo's to get it done with blinking LED's and such)
  • Once done, try USB cable on computer. plug in, YOU MUST power up the camera, may take up to and possibly over a minute be seen by computer, especially the 1st time..

It worked for me.. On Mac. not sure if it will on PC's or not.
Last edited by Thomllama; Feb 19, 2016 at 07:48 AM.
Feb 19, 2016, 07:46 AM
Ok for the tip, I will try to wait LLLOOOONNNGGEERRR next time then
Feb 19, 2016, 01:06 PM
BMRC - Boston Multi Rotor Club

QAV210 Mount ?

Has anyone found a good 3D-printed mount for the Runcam2 for a QAV210 ?
Feb 19, 2016, 01:47 PM
Quads and FPV it's not a crime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomllama
For all those not getting the Computer to see it... I got mine to after it wouldn't. was kinda a pain, but it worked..

**NOTE- even after this it still takes a LONG time before it pops up.. some people may not be waiting long enough.. again let me stress, it takes a LOOONNNNGGGG time for the computer to see it**

• take cam and reformat card IN CAMERA! can be done with app or I believe there is a button combo..
  • remove card, using a reader stick, USB SD card reader, what ever and and get the CARD up on your computer.
  • Download latest firmware, and drop on card, even if you already have done it to the camera
  • insert card in camera and fire it up. install firmware (there are a few button combo's to get it done with blinking LED's and such)
  • Once done, try USB cable on computer. plug in, YOU MUST power up the camera, may take up to and possibly over a minute be seen by computer, especially the 1st time..

It worked for me.. On Mac. not sure if it will on PC's or not.
works on new comp windows10, 64bit. I had to do the same thing did not have to wait to long for pc to see it.

Quick Reply