Nov 16, 2015, 04:51 AM
Epoxy flyer extraordinaire
Thread OP
Alert

Hobbyking 2 week Cyber Sale

Started today, typical hobbyking 1 new deal per hour sort of thing with warehouse specific deals.

Linkie:

https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ber_monday.asp

Will be keeping an eye out for lipos out of the UK or EU warehouses myself.

Cheers,
GB
to remove ads between posts
Nov 16, 2015, 12:22 PM
just saw this. hope they come out with some sales on durafly planes
Nov 16, 2015, 12:35 PM
Looks like it is just for international, shipping will probably eat up any cost savings
Nov 16, 2015, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli5539
Looks like it is just for international, shipping will probably eat up any cost savings
Depends on the item. See screenshot
Nov 16, 2015, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli5539
There's a few things in there from the US warehouses also. Of course the truck I've been wanting forever is only international
Nov 16, 2015, 01:07 PM
Epoxy flyer extraordinaire
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooOoo
There's a few things in there from the US warehouses also. Of course the truck I've been wanting forever is only international
It may yet pop up in your local warehouse. They do that sometimes, put an item up from one warehouse then put it up from a different warehouse later on.

I hope to see some decent 4S and/or 6S lipos on sale as none of their current models tickle my fancy.
Nov 16, 2015, 04:44 PM
Hmm, I'm tempted to buy the Quanum FPV goggles but I would be dissapointed if the V2 goggles come on sale in a few hours
Nov 16, 2015, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelis
Hmm, I'm tempted to buy the Quanum FPV goggles but I would be dissapointed if the V2 goggles come on sale in a few hours
Don't

They suck

I u want u can have mine

The v2s are good the v1 I don't like . crap resolution and doesnt hold in your face well.

The v2 really solves both those issues
Nov 16, 2015, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph3LK
Don't

They suck

I u want u can have mine

The v2s are good the v1 I don't like . crap resolution and doesnt hold in your face well.

The v2 really solves both those issues
Thanks for the heads up! I decided not to jump in on the sale. The V1 don't even look comfortable. I will save my money and buy the V2s...
Nov 16, 2015, 08:32 PM
Needs More Go Fast....
I tried to use a ton of foam to get it to sit on my face correctly, the only good way to make the V1s work is to look down all the time or do the ski goggles mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelis
Thanks for the heads up! I decided not to jump in on the sale. The V1 don't even look comfortable. I will save my money and buy the V2s...
Nov 17, 2015, 03:50 AM
This is completely off topic, but cant you connect your FPV receiver to an android phone, and use it with a google cardboard or something similar as FPV goggles?
Nov 17, 2015, 07:46 AM
No, not as easy as that anyway. Your cell is not a monitor without the necessary components.
Nov 17, 2015, 11:52 AM
nothing really worth to buy so far
Nov 17, 2015, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planery
This is completely off topic, but cant you connect your FPV receiver to an android phone, and use it with a google cardboard or something similar as FPV goggles?
I don't know much about fpv with phone - but it looks like they do:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2416458
Nov 17, 2015, 12:41 PM
ww, $150 TO SHIP THE SEAFURY? a bargain in itself.

Quick Reply