Nov 15, 2015, 09:49 PM
Tu ne cede malis
Thread OP
Discussion

The Truth About The Paris Terrorist Attack

If you're gonna spend hours in total arguing about something, you should spend some time learning some relevant facts. Powerpoint presentation, but it was perfectly listenable on my long drive this evening.

The Truth About The Paris Terrorist Attack (27 min 24 sec)
Nov 15, 2015, 10:00 PM
Libertas in Infinitum
bernie thinks otherwise ...
Nov 16, 2015, 04:53 AM
The interpretations and reasons are almost infinitely variable and we all have our own take - one person making a clip for the www doesn't change that
Nov 16, 2015, 09:30 AM
WAA-08 Survivor
This was very interesting and thought provoking Goat--thanks for posting.

It definitely appeals to my inclination to military isolation, which is has been increasing the last few years. 10 years ago I was all about taking the fight to them, now I'm less sure about that.

But I still have some reservations. The argument that if we stop messing around with hornets nests around the world we will enjoy more peace is not as clear to me as it is to him. I think we are screwed with Islam no matter what, and if are not constantly in the middle east they will eventually leak out to get us.

I certainly find no argument with his closed borders ideas. The infiltration of europe with eastern culture is not what we want here. And arms sales have also got to stop.

Anyone else watch it?
Last edited by Griffin; Nov 16, 2015 at 09:42 AM.
Nov 16, 2015, 09:40 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
The interpretations and reasons are almost infinitely variable and we all have our own take - one person making a clip for the www doesn't change that
he mostly and simply stated facts... no interpretations.
Nov 16, 2015, 10:02 AM
Trons and Fumes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shung
he mostly and simply stated facts... no interpretations.
Actually, if you read the words ET chose, he is basically stating that those facts in that clip, will not change his opinion.
Nov 16, 2015, 10:15 AM
Libertas in Infinitum
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme
Actually, if you read the words ET chose, he is basically stating that those facts in that clip, will not change his opinion.
Does ET also think terrorism is caused by global warming?
Nov 16, 2015, 10:23 AM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
A July 2014 ICM poll suggested that more than one in four French youth between the ages of 18 and 24 have a favourable or very favourable opinion of Isis, although only 7-8% of France is Muslim.
The truth about Isis
Nov 16, 2015, 10:34 AM
22:16...this guy knocks it out of the park on every issue....
Nov 16, 2015, 10:36 AM
(are you angry yet? Do you get it yet ? Just keep on watching until you do)...
Nov 16, 2015, 10:48 AM
Libertas in Infinitum
The simply matter is, is that we created ISIS ... we armed them ... and funded them and we ignored them ... and now we're going to bomb and kill a crap load of civilians in hopes of stomping out ISIS.

Beyond just Iraq and Afghanistan, we've destabilized several North African and Middle East countries where into the vacuum of leadership ... sprouted ISIS/ISIL ....

Can we officially declare the Arab Spring to be a failure of epic proportions?
Nov 16, 2015, 11:43 AM
Trons and Fumes
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5
Does ET also think terrorism is caused by global warming?
Irrelevant.
Nov 16, 2015, 12:01 PM
UN Earth peoples true enemy
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5
The simply matter is, is that we created ISIS ... we armed them ... and funded them and we ignored them ... and now we're going to bomb and kill a crap load of civilians in hopes of stomping out ISIS.

Beyond just Iraq and Afghanistan, we've destabilized several North African and Middle East countries where into the vacuum of leadership ... sprouted ISIS/ISIL ....

Can we officially declare the Arab Spring to be a failure of epic proportions?

Finally some can see the light govermnents of the planet make control and own these so called terrorist groups .
When you have control over your own self made rent a terror group its a very easy step to use them to attack the government that feeds them in a false flag attacks
That fake attack is good to create a larger war to make more money from war bring in Patriot acts that remove rights and give the Government that was attacked more POWER .

Same thing for France .Even if the French government didnt order the terror attack and didnt control the ISIS individuals who did the Paris attack the french going to the middle east Syria and dropping bombs on the ISIS will result in individual freelance cells attacking France .

Its like driving in circles through a forest throwng lighted matches out the car windows eventualy you can be sure the fires you lit randomly over the forest will come back to bite you in the rear end as planned by engeered random acts

Then the French President now say "it is war "
then French arms sales will go orbital and the state of emergency will be extended and extended
The French government has full powers and the French peoples lost thier rights the few they had compared to the USA bill of rights.

Having lived and worked in France for 6 years I can say France is a Police state
its hard to see how much more police state they can make the communist France republic but theFrench Government sure gonna try hard to show they can .

Ralf
Last edited by treehog; Nov 16, 2015 at 12:14 PM.
Nov 16, 2015, 01:52 PM
I'm curious. Isis says it's against any religion other than Islam. Isis has destroyed ancient temples, etc., to wipe out any hint of any faith other than their version of Islam.

Yet, they accept a name that's also the name of an ancient Egyptian goddess. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis

Hunh? They're using the name of a pagan goddess?

CD
Nov 16, 2015, 03:06 PM
I am French and really, most of his numbers are off.
For instance 27% of young French are pro Isis.
Well think about this. The 4th country just after Saudis Arabia, Syria an Iraq that tweets most pro Isis tweets is ....US. U.K. is 10th, France is not in the top 11.
http://i100.independent.co.uk/articl...ed--lJVRG3x4dg

Where does he take his statistics for Muslims in jail in France? They are not even funny.

Quick Reply