This thread is privately moderated by WoodyInMD, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 14, 2015, 12:29 AM
Trader Rating: 29
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Spektrum Receivers (AR636, AS6410NBL, AR635, EFLU5164)

I have a bunch of Spektrum receivers up for grabs. All prices are listed shipped by USPS Priority Small Flat Rate Box to the lower 48 only.

Spektrum AR636 AS3X Receiver
New In Box with no programming. Will act as a non-AS3X 6 channel receiver until the user programs the AS3X settings using the requisite cable.
$70 shipped

USB and Audio programming cables for AR636
SPMA3065 and SPMA3081. New In Bags.
With an adapter (not supplied) i believe these can also be used with the AR6335 micro receiver.
$16 ($10 if shipped with the AR636 above)

Spektrum AS6410NBL UMX AS3X Receiver
New In Box. 6 channel receiver as used in the following UMX models: Icon A5, SBach 3D, Yak 54 180, Pitts S-1, Habu and Mig-15.
Will have whatever the stock AS3X settings are (Mig-15 i think). I can program the receivers to the buyers settings on request.
I have AS3X settings for most UMX planes so just let me know what it's going in.
Two available at $50 each, shipped.

Spektrum AR635 AS3X receiver
Used. 6 channel AS3X receiver. Currently installed in a ParkZone Icon A5 but i can attempt to reset the AS3X to factory defaults if desired.
$35 shipped OBO

Spektrum/EFlite EFLU5164 AS3Xtra receiver
New In Bag.
$45 shipped.

Shipping costs might be reduced if the buyer would like to use a different USPS service but the Priority Service will provide a robust box and best protection for your new toy(s).
to remove ads between posts
Nov 19, 2015, 03:05 PM
Thread OP
Still available and open to reasonable offers.
Nov 19, 2015, 07:08 PM
Trader Rating: 36
Foam Concept Jets
can you program the AS6410NBL with elevon mix?
Nov 19, 2015, 07:38 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by crispy1074
can you program the AS6410NBL with elevon mix?
Hi Crispy,

I don't believe that elevon mixing can be done within the brick itself. I think it would have to be done one of two ways:

1. Elevon mixing through your transmitter, if it supports that function.
or
2. Add a V-tail mixer (i think). This can take one aileron in put and one elevator input and mix the two in a 1:1 ratio.

With 1) you would have to de-programme the AS3X settings (zero gain on the aileron and elevator channels) so that they do not 'add' any control surface deflections to the incoming AIL.ELE signals.

With 2) you should be able to retain the AS3X settings as the v-tail mixer will just split them to the left/right elevons accordingly.

I can't say i've tried either method but i think i might have a v-tail mixer around here somewhere. If i can find it, i'm happy to try it out to see if it works.
Nov 23, 2015, 01:28 AM
Trader Rating: 0
I could take both Spektrum AS6410NBL UMX AS3X Receivers and the used AR635 off your hands for $80 total, shipped. Could pay via PayPal immediately.

Less than you want, I know, but I have to make a living too =).
Nov 23, 2015, 10:35 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpendergrass
I could take both Spektrum AS6410NBL UMX AS3X Receivers and the used AR635 off your hands for $80 total, shipped. Could pay via PayPal immediately.

Less than you want, I know, but I have to make a living too =).
I appreciate the offer but given that both AR6410NBL bricks are new, in box, direct from Horizon items, i cannot accept.

Feel free to PM to discuss further.

On a plus note, if you're willing to accept First Class Parcel delivery, rather than Priority 2-day, i can knock a couple of bucks off for that. :-)

Quick Reply