Nov 05, 2015, 07:46 AM
Launch the drones ...
Thread OP
Discussion

Another Ben Carson lie, bout childhood this time ...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/05/politi...nce/index.html

What a con artist!
Nov 05, 2015, 08:07 AM
Alarm Bells Softening!
A movie made him assault those people! Happens all the time.
Nov 05, 2015, 08:13 AM
So old Ben wants people to think of him as a reformed rough and tumble 'tough guy'. Maybe this is his way of intimidating Trump into not picking on him lest Carson 'go all thug on him'.

Man, this idiot just doesn't know when to stop, does he.
Nov 05, 2015, 08:18 AM
I'm glad to see Carson becoming enough of a threat to draw these types of attacks. It's a good sign.
Nov 05, 2015, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyzoo
I'm glad to see Carson becoming enough of a threat to draw these types of attacks. It's a good sign.
Actually, no. You're not glad to see Carson getting nailed to the wall.
Nov 05, 2015, 08:27 AM
Wingman
Just as the Left disregard anything from Fox News, the Right know that anything coming from CNN is a biased hit piece on Republicans. Both networks (any many others) are so polarized to the left/right that anything they say/print is suspect. Nothing coming from either source will change anyone's opinions.

Is this story true? Possibly, but when the sources credibility is questioned people will take it with a grain of salt and move on.
Nov 05, 2015, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordATF
Just as the Left disregard anything from Fox News, the Right know that anything coming from CNN is a biased hit piece on Republicans. Both networks (any many others) are so polarized to the left/right that anything they say/print is suspect. Nothing coming from either source will change anyone's opinions.

Is this story true? Possibly, but when the sources credibility is questioned people will take it with a grain of salt and move on.
Yes, it's true. But obviously people won't just 'move on'. You're posting in the thread, right?
Nov 05, 2015, 08:49 AM
Wingman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
Yes, it's true. But obviously people won't just 'move on'. You're posting in the thread, right?
I have nothing better to do right now and if you read my comment you will see i did not post about the story, just the provider. Its simple really, CNN is so biased to the Left that no one on the right takes them serious anymore, Same for Fox News and the Left. These networks are ruining their credibility by inserting their opinions and beliefs in stories when they really need to take a tip from Dragnet, Just provide the Facts and allow us to make up our own minds.
Nov 05, 2015, 08:54 AM
Alarm Bells Softening!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Green
OP FAIL. It's not a lie until its been disproved, which the incidents have not been.

I had a neighbor friend my age around 12 go psycho one day when we were goofing and around and he tried to strangle me. He was really out of control. I don't recall telling anyone about it but I sure remember it.
Nov 05, 2015, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Actually, no. You're not glad to see Carson getting nailed to the wall.
My opinion is he has been nailed to the wall all along.... another media induced flavor of the week...nothing more. I wouldnt waste my nails on him...
Nov 05, 2015, 09:06 AM
Launch the drones ...
Thread OP
Quote:
So old Ben wants people to think of him as a reformed rough and tumble 'tough guy'. Maybe this is his way of intimidating Trump into not picking on him lest Carson 'go all thug on him'.

Man, this idiot just doesn't know when to stop, does he.
Wants street cred. Never had it, so he's making it up.

Con artist. And the marks are ...
Nov 05, 2015, 09:10 AM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
Just as the Left disregard anything from Fox News,.
Really? I'm fascinated by things from Fox News, and have discussed several Fox News articles on this very forum. What fascinates me the most is how they get their fans to believe what they say.

Quote:
the Right know that anything coming from CNN is a biased hit piece on Republicans
Among the headlines on CNN today are: "At least 23 killed in building collapse," "EU has only relocated 116 refugees," "Chinese sub tracked U.S. aircraft carrier," and "woman stoned to death for 'adultery'," to mention a few. Does "the right" really know that these articles are all biased hit pieces on Republicans?

I suggest rewording your statement to "the right believes that anything from CNN is a biased hit piece on Republicans."
Nov 05, 2015, 09:12 AM
Wingman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty1000
Really? I'm fascinated by things from Fox News, and have discussed several Fox News articles on this very forum. What fascinates me the most is how they get their fans to believe what they say.

Among the headlines on CNN today are: "At least 23 killed in building collapse," "EU has only relocated 116 refugees," "Chinese sub tracked U.S. aircraft carrier," and "woman stoned to death for 'adultery'," to mention a few.

I suggest rewording your statement to "the right believes that anything from CNN is a biased hit piece on Republicans."
You have a point, let me rephrase that. Anything Political coming from CNN or Fox is crafted as a hit piece directed at the other Party. Use multiple sources and filter out as much crap as possible and then make up your own mind instead of allowing the media to tell you what to think.
Nov 05, 2015, 09:54 AM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
You have a point, let me rephrase that. Anything Political coming from CNN or Fox is crafted as a hit piece directed at the other Party. Use multiple sources and filter out as much crap as possible and then make up your own mind instead of allowing the media to tell you what to think.
Carson himself is a source in this article though. CNN has a video of him making claims about his childhood, together with footage of people he is alleged to have grown up with making contradictory claims. CNN also has photos which portray Carson as having been a "bookworm" at school.

Do you think the people in the video could be actors, and the photos photoshopped?
Nov 05, 2015, 10:00 AM
Launch the drones ...
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty1000
Carson himself is a source in this article though. CNN has a video of him making claims about his childhood, together with footage of people he is alleged to have grown up with making contradictory claims. CNN also has photos which portray Carson as having been a "bookworm" at school.

Do you think the people in the video could be actors, and the photos photoshopped?
Carson the Con Man.

Quick Reply