Nov 04, 2015, 05:56 PM
Thread OP
Alert

SIGPLANES.com website issues

I know this is probably not the place to post this but I don't know where else it would be posted.

Before ordering anything through the sigplanes.com website you should first call sig mfg to verify stock since the above mentioned sigplanes.com is showing stock and taking money on products not in stock. I'm still waiting for a refund on this plane, which is still showing as "in stock".

http://www.sigplanes.com/Seagull-P47...ARF_p_254.html

Granted, it's only been 2 days since they took my money and it will probably be refunded by tomorrow.

I just wanted to save anyone else from the aggravation.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 04, 2015, 06:51 PM
road wart
2days and you're freaking? What gives
Nov 04, 2015, 07:01 PM
Credit card refunds take more than a couple of days for it to show up in your account. Just calm down it will appear!!!!
Nov 04, 2015, 08:26 PM
Lou
Lou
The last refund I had from another company took about 5 days. Basically anywhere from 1 to 7 days for the refund to show back on the CC.

A vendor can refund immediately if they choose, however the CC company due to their own processing and time frames may take up to 7 days to show that credit on your CC balance.

You can always dispute a charge but that is a bit of effort on yours and the CC part. I would be patient till about day 5 or 6. After that I would consider a dispute.
Nov 04, 2015, 08:33 PM
Thread OP
LOL, I'm not freaking out about my refund. I was just saying that their website is showing stock they don't have and before ordering you should verify through SIG Mfg that they do in fact have an item in stock.

The sigplanes website will take your order and charge your bank or credit card.

(BTW, I did not use a credit card, I used my debit card which means that my annual Christmas plane money is tied up till refunded.)
Nov 04, 2015, 08:40 PM
Lou
Lou
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaP2011
I know this is probably not the place to post this but I don't know where else it would be posted.

Before ordering anything through the sigplanes.com website you should first call sig mfg to verify stock since the above mentioned sigplanes.com is showing stock and taking money on products not in stock. I'm still waiting for a refund on this plane, which is still showing as "in stock".

http://www.sigplanes.com/Seagull-P47...ARF_p_254.html

Granted, it's only been 2 days since they took my money and it will probably be refunded by tomorrow.

I just wanted to save anyone else from the aggravation.
So ..... what kind of time frame did they give you before the plane would be in stock?

Could try here ... maybe OOS also though.

http://www.sigmfg.com/cgi-bin/dpsmar...207.html?E+Sig
Last edited by Lou; Nov 04, 2015 at 08:46 PM.
Nov 04, 2015, 08:54 PM
road wart
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaP2011
LOL, I'm not freaking out about my refund. I was just saying that their website is showing stock they don't have and before ordering you should verify through SIG Mfg that they do in fact have an item in stock.

The sigplanes website will take your order and charge your bank or credit card.

(BTW, I did not use a credit card, I used my debit card which means that my annual Christmas plane money is tied up till refunded.)
Hopefully it doesn't take that long
Nov 04, 2015, 10:53 PM
G.F. beurling
Personally, I can't stand businesses that either don't accurately reflect current inventory data, or, they will purposely lie about it. Many companies I buy from can accurately report on my screen what they do or don't have at an instant, and there is no excuse for this except a company willingly using deception to get your money!! I'm sorry to hear that Sig plays these games.
Nov 04, 2015, 11:35 PM
Thread OP
sigplanes.com is an automated website. SIG Mfg is not sigplanes.com. I have done business with SIG Mfg many times in the past and will continue to do business with them in the future. This thread is not to bash SIG Mfg or sigplanes.com. It is only an alert to double check before placing an order through sigplanes.

This thread is closed.

Quick Reply