This thread is privately moderated by brian0515, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 02, 2015, 07:04 PM
Trader Rating: 26
Thread OP
$385.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

$385 or best offer: Axial Yeti 1/10 with upgraded wheels, servo and extras

selling an Axial Yeti 1/10 rock crawler I'm good condition. Installed are brand new BF Goodrich Krawlers on brand new Axial 8 hole black beadlock wheels and sitting on new black aluminum 12mm aluminum hubs.

I recently traded for a brand new Yeti and before its first ride I have upgraded nearly everything I could with Hot Racing aluminum parts. So all the new unused stock parts from that yeti are included which are pictured on the brown tray.
( rear sway bar, motor mount, shock tower, gear box cover, receiver door, turnbuckles, battery strap, differential cover, Motor mount plate, rear lower links, upper chassis bulkhead, sway bar clamps, rear shock mounts, rear upper links, lower 4-link mounts)

also included is a new unused AX-3 transmitter and receiver. Installed is a Tactic receiver and transmitter with a BEC and a Savox waterproof servo and aluminum servo arm. Stock plastic Steering rack is installed and brand new.
Will come with additional new and used spare parts that came with the truck when it was purchased.

-4 Proline Trenchers
-Metal gear water proof savox servo (Brand new gearing)
-MIP Driveshaft
-blue aluminum hubs for use with the Trenchers
-Hot Racing carbonfiber lower links
-aluminum servo arm
-Metal Shocks
-5000mah 20c lipo included

Not pictured but will also include left and right stock front steering knuckle blocks and arms.
Please let me know if you have any questions. This thing is brushless RTR.

Will ship free within the Continental US
Last edited by brian0515; Nov 04, 2015 at 10:47 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply