Nov 02, 2015, 11:51 AM
Thread OP
New Product

Elco PT Boat 3D Printed Parts

Greetings, my name is Jeff Davidson. I've had a long time interest in PT boats and am the owner of pt103.com. I have some parts for Elco 80' (and maybe the 77' for the running lights) PT boats on Shapeways in 1/35th, 1/32nd, 1/24th, 1/20th, and 1/16th scales. They are carefully modeled based on specific Elco drawings for the individual parts. Minimal thickening of thin areas to meet printing minimums are noted. Each scale is worked to meet minimums, for example the wheel of the helm is straight from the drawings in 1/16th and 1/20th, the rim had to be thickened slightly for 1/24th, and the 1/32nd and 1/35th parts had to have the spokes and rim thickened slightly. The parts are available here: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/pt103dotcom.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 25, 2016, 01:36 PM
Thread OP
You can save $10 (once) until April 15th 2016 by first registering at Shapeways, choose to "follow" my store, then use the code "mgpp4" at checkout.

This may be a unique code for me, if you are buying another's parts ask them. I've been unable to find out much about this promotion... just make sure you follow the designer first.

Quick Reply