Pro Boat React Self-Righting Deep-V - RC Groups

Pro Boat React Self-Righting Deep-V

At only 9" in length, the new React from Pro Boat features a self-righting hull for non-stop boating.

Pro Boat React Self-Righting Deep-V

A Self-Righting Micro Deep-Vee

The all new React from Pro Boat is a 9" Deep Vee with self-righting tendencies in case of an accidental roll over. Pro Boat doesn't go into detail about how it works, but after viewing the video, it looks as if the torque of the brushed motor is enough to flip the React back over; just blip the throttle a few times and the React self-rights. The React comes ready-to-run with a brushed 180-sized water-cooled motor, and a 650mAh Li-Ion battery and USB Charger. A 2.4GHz transmitter system is also included.

With a top speed of 12.5 mph, the React should be plenty of fun for boating on the lake or local pond, no matter how rough the conditions are.

Specs:

• Length: 11 in (280mm) rudder included
  • Beam: 2.8 in (71mm)
  • Motor Size: Brushed 180 Water Cooler
  • Speed: 12.5 MPH (20KPH)
  • Hull Material: Molded ABS
  • Prop Size: 0.71 in (18mm)
  • Battery: 3.7V 650mAh 1S Li-Ion

Pro Boat React 9 Self-Righting Brushed Deep-V RTR (1 min 50 sec)

CLICK HERE for more info on the Pro Boat React Self-Righting Deep-V

Last edited by Matt Gunn; Nov 02, 2015 at 07:33 AM..
Nov 02, 2015, 01:01 PM
I saw this the other day and I think it's really cool. I had the joysway magic vee which was surprisingly fast on 2s for such a tiny boat, but with that speed came flips. Also, it was a lot of fun in light chop. Now that this one has self righting features it should be a lot of fun
Nov 04, 2015, 06:25 PM
Very similar to the FeiLun FT007. That is a great boat so this one should be pretty good as well.
Apr 03, 2016, 10:57 AM
How high will it go?
Got one of these and having a blast in a very small pool. Sharpened the prop and moved the arm on the rudder for more steering.

Quick Reply