Thread Tools
May 07, 2019, 07:32 PM
as much as I can
beenflying's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagas
I have also been having problems with BG lately.

The last three deliveries of small electronic parts was incorrect. Email exchanges every day to try and sort it out.

It is small money but if I have paid for something that is the product I expect to receive and if not I expect them to sort it out. I am not even going to begin to engage over the third delivery as I am still fighting over the other two.

There are about to or have just gone public. Leading up to that they wanted a good reputation but now the $ matters more.

I have a load of orders on route (been on a spending spree over the last month or so) but increasingly feel inclined to give them a miss and go AliExpress.

Mind, they have had some great items on sale recentl; for example a 710W bench drill for 64 (less than half normal price) was too good to miss! Something I have been thinking about buying for some time.
Sorry to hear that. I think a Banggood purchase, at the moment, is a very risky thing to do, especially if it's electronic and could fail or give trouble in the future. If you have to buy a product twice in the first 12 month, it's not a saving. That's why I posted.

So far I have managed to find everything I wanted from Banggood cheaper on AliExpress. Just spent over $200 with them, that I would normally have
spent at Banggood.

Also don't trust Banggood's feedback, either. They moderate all feedback and block low star ratings. I have proved it on items I have purchased and the feedback never shows.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
May 07, 2019, 07:41 PM
My name is Naga
nagas's Avatar
Regarding feedback you are quite right there!

They have blocked all my negative reviews and I no longer take any notice of them.

I do sometimes read through as there can be tips about using an item.

These days the sequence upon raising a complaint is to first offer points which can only be used upto 15% of an item, then maybe a partial refund. I keep insisting they send the correct item and often finally get that after being obstinate.

I have to say I am losing confidence in them.

Mind, it must be a crap job for the staff just sitting there at a computer all day dealing with these problems.
May 07, 2019, 08:21 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenflying
Heap of emails and pictures, as they requested, and then the person I was dealing with Victor changed to KAY and they were asking for videos and pictures for a completely different problem. No matter how much I explained they still wanted more pictures and a video of a problem that didn't exist. It's like they are just trying to wear you down. It's worked. I'm done with Banggood. Try looking for any warranty on their site. After 3 days they can just ignore you.
Start using SAB parts. I've already replaced the tail rotor pulley, OWB/main-gear, etc. on my D380s with SAB. Not sure if the SAB canopies fit, but the tail booms should.

I've decided not to build a Devil 505 because of the spotty quality control with the D380 parts above.
May 07, 2019, 11:33 PM
Registered User
Thickfog's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenflying
Heap of emails and pictures, as they requested, and then the person I was dealing with Victor changed to KAY and they were asking for videos and pictures for a completely different problem. No matter how much I explained they still wanted more pictures and a video of a problem that didn't exist. It's like they are just trying to wear you down. It's worked. I'm done with Banggood. Try looking for any warranty on their site. After 3 days they can just ignore you.
Yeah. Just make the video. They want it for everything or you won't get anything back. Yes, I known. They want videos of an issue that doesn't exist. I had to do a video of missing parts. So I took one of the box, qaudcopter and imaginary parts that were missing. Totally ridiculous but it worked. It's like the video is a check box of boxes they must complete before they can do a refund.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
May 08, 2019, 01:36 AM
My name is Naga
nagas's Avatar
They always ask for photos or video.

Also, they want a photo of the label on the parcel as there is information on that they can match to your order so don't chuck that away!
Jun 04, 2019, 06:10 PM
Registered User

Tbr set ordered


I ordered the TBR 3 blade system for my 420,going to run the Alzrc 420 blades on it and see how the low Hs works with 3 blades.
Jun 05, 2019, 02:45 PM
Registered User
Let us know about the quality of the three-blade head. Definitely curious.
Jun 10, 2019, 08:14 PM
Registered User
creativepilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagas
They always ask for photos or video.

Also, they want a photo of the label on the parcel as there is information on that they can match to your order so don't chuck that away!
Good to know, I just bought something from BG. Thank you for that
Jun 10, 2019, 08:32 PM
My name is Naga
nagas's Avatar
I keep ordering from regardless of recent problems.

Some items seem to be reliable, others not.

For example, I have recently ordered quite a few Sonoff switches from them. The Sonoffs are WiFi or sometimes radio controlled on/off switches for mains or lower voltage DC appliances that are used for home automation projects and are really quite cheap. The Basic mains switches are going for around 2.60 while the ones that plug into a socket are about 7. I am using them via an app to control lights and stuff. Next step is linking them to an Alexa for voice control. They have all come through without problems.

On the other hand, I have also been ordering WeMos D1 Mini Arduino WiFi boards for a set of Temperature and Humidity sensors around my house. I keep ordering v2.2.0 boards and they keep sending me v2 boards which are now obsolete and not what I want.

The first time could have been a shipping error but as subsequent deliveries are also the v2 boards it is obviously deliberate and not an error. On the other hand, I have complained about it each time and after sending photos of the shipping label I have finally, after being obstinate got full refunds for them all. Small money but small victories.
Jun 11, 2019, 09:54 AM
Flying a Falcon or a 3D model.
fauconnier's Avatar
I had this experience with BG last week :

We regret to inform you that we are unable to arrange a replacement or a refund since the order is not covered by shipping insurance. We advise you to buy shipping insurance next time. You can view more details about the shipping insurance at the following link:

https://www.banggood.com/Search_hl69_at648
Jun 11, 2019, 10:02 AM
My name is Naga
nagas's Avatar
I read about that and have been using Shipping Insurance ever since.

It is often just a matter of a few pence and is usually about the same as the amount I redeem with my points.

I view it as essential with more expensive items.

In fairness over many years with many orders I have only ever had one item go astray and BG never argued over it, they just sent a replacement.
Jun 11, 2019, 05:11 PM
Registered User
creativepilot's Avatar
Yeah I always use shipping insurance
Jun 13, 2019, 08:57 PM
Registered User

New 420 blade( Gs420)


I found a new 420 blade on EBay,the listing says for the Alzrc Devil 420 GS420 carbonfiber blade.It looks similar but is black and has a wider cord than the stock 420 blade .Stock is 36mm near the tip,this one is 37mm.$17.80 a set,but from China via EBay.
Jun 14, 2019, 05:17 AM
as much as I can
beenflying's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauconnier
I had this experience with BG last week :

We regret to inform you that we are unable to arrange a replacement or a refund since the order is not covered by shipping insurance. We advise you to buy shipping insurance next time. You can view more details about the shipping insurance at the following link:

https://www.banggood.com/Search_hl69_at648
Make a claim through PayPal. PayPal guarantees a refund if you do not receive your order. Not having shipping insurance will not invalidate the claim.

Note, BG do not reply when you initially file the claim with paypal, so don't wait more than a few days before progressing your claim for PayPal to make a decision. They know that they get another 10 days to reply after this happens.



.
Last edited by beenflying; Jun 14, 2019 at 05:41 AM.
Jun 14, 2019, 10:17 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenflying
Make a claim through PayPal. PayPal guarantees a refund if you do not receive your order. Not having shipping insurance will not invalidate the claim.

Note, BG do not reply when you initially file the claim with paypal, so don't wait more than a few days before progressing your claim for PayPal to make a decision. They know that they get another 10 days to reply after this happens.

.
hmmm, that is good to know. I paid the shipping ins when I bought my D380, and kind of felt like it was blood money being paid.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold 380 Fast Alzrc Devil 380 cool cat Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 Mar 11, 2017 03:28 PM