Apr 26, 2017, 03:30 PM
shouldve been playin starcraft
looking good!

im struggling with vibes from mains and tiny tail wag.. :/

hope my weed scale comes tomorrows so i can balance the blades, i hope vibes are caused by unbalanced blades and i dont have dodgy grips or hub..
to remove ads between posts
Apr 26, 2017, 04:34 PM
taking time on my ride
therick04pp,

I want that canopy / boom for my G380 so bad. I keep spending on other things and never get around to ordering it. Then just when I thought about it again I buy a Protos 380.
Apr 26, 2017, 05:23 PM
Sop how do you like the P380? Do two belts run quieter than one, and do they absorb less power?
Apr 26, 2017, 06:04 PM
taking time on my ride
I have not flown it yet. I just got it on Tuesday so I`m still building it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Doggs
Sop how do you like the P380? Do two belts run quieter than one, and do they absorb less power?
Apr 26, 2017, 08:09 PM
Hold my beer, watch this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFHELI
therick04pp,

I want that canopy / boom for my G380 so bad. I keep spending on other things and never get around to ordering it. Then just when I thought about it again I buy a Protos 380.
I didn't even like it when I bought it, but it was the only canopy they had in stock! Hahaha. Now, im really liking it! It's almost like high def.. Haha. It goes for like $80, so far one of the most expensive color choices. I though that was odd until I saw it in person.. worth it.
Apr 26, 2017, 10:12 PM
Please call me Dana
Quote:
Originally Posted by therick04pp
I didn't even like it when I bought it, but it was the only canopy they had in stock! Hahaha. Now, im really liking it! It's almost like high def.. Haha. It goes for like $80, so far one of the most expensive color choices. I though that was odd until I saw it in person.. worth it.
Sometimes it works that way. See it in the ad, don't like it at all but you have no choice. Then when you get it it's like "Wow" that really looks sharp. The pictures you took look much better than the pictures on the sale site. Glad you really like it and FWIW, I really like it too!
Apr 27, 2017, 09:19 AM
I'm liking the canopy colors actually! Your workbench though...too neat!
Apr 27, 2017, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakky
I'm liking the canopy colors actually! Your workbench though...too neat!
+1 nice workbench!
Apr 27, 2017, 10:53 AM
I'm trying to put together a charge case at the same time.. It was a disaster two days ago, with shavings from Lexan, wood, plastic, scattered tools everywhere like a circular saw, drill, jigsaw, blades, screws bits, brackets..you name it... It took me two hours to clean it all!!

This is my ocd at work.. Nice neat and organized!
Apr 27, 2017, 01:44 PM
CMRCH

Super combo Tail servo arm replacement?!?

Okay, I cannot find anywhere on ALZRC website, a link to purchase servo horns, specifically for the digital tail servo that is part of the supercombo.
So, I'm feeling foolish, because it's probably easy to find, but please let me know what others are doing if/when the tail servo horn breaks.
My supercombo had the two armed-type white plastic one that needed to be trimmed off. All the other servos in the super combo only fit the swash servos.

Someone mentioned KST servo arms....please be specific if possible, better yet, post a link.

Thanks in advance.

I am so very happy with the Devil, overall!
Apr 28, 2017, 06:53 PM
Id google that for yiu but yiu didnt provide what kst servo yiu need horns fof
Apr 28, 2017, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viz_Helli
Okay, I cannot find anywhere on ALZRC website, a link to purchase servo horns, specifically for the digital tail servo that is part of the supercombo.
So, I'm feeling foolish, because it's probably easy to find, but please let me know what others are doing if/when the tail servo horn breaks.
My supercombo had the two armed-type white plastic one that needed to be trimmed off. All the other servos in the super combo only fit the swash servos.

Someone mentioned KST servo arms....please be specific if possible, better yet, post a link.

Thanks in advance.

I am so very happy with the Devil, overall!
The KST servo arm mentioned was for the cyclical and not the tail.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=1520
Apr 28, 2017, 07:26 PM
First dumb thumb.. err.. lame brain incident. Out for the first test flight. Normal mode I had set so tame that under full power I could barely get it to lift off. She was about 3 feet up and wasnt going an inch higher, so I start letting her down slow. About a foot off the deck I hit TH and up, up and away she goes, not under power. I totally forgot that TH is considered a flight mode and had its own pitch curve.. which was set 0-100 and not the 35-75 my normal is set at (so of course because she was so docile, I was max elevator!). The devil TBR, does not auto well.

Got it down gently but had a minor tip over in grass. No damage, lesson learned.. Lol
Apr 28, 2017, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therick04pp
First dumb thumb.. err.. lame brain incident. Out for the first test flight. Normal mode I had set so tame that under full power I could barely get it to lift off. She was about 3 feet up and wasnt going an inch higher, so I start letting her down slow. About a foot off the deck I hit TH and up, up and away she goes, not under power. I totally forgot that TH is considered a flight mode and had its own pitch curve.. which was set 0-100 and not the 35-75 my normal is set at (so of course because she was so docile, I was max elevator!). The devil TBR, does not auto well.

Got it down gently but had a minor tip over in grass. No damage, lesson learned.. Lol
Not reslly a great test of auto since yiu would hsve bled of alot of headspeed going full pitch.

I never set an fbl heli up with such low pitch curve. Infwsct my normal mode is linear above zero. Use fbl agility setting anf start on low side. Most helis pitch set to recomended level should be fine.
Apr 28, 2017, 08:10 PM
CMRCH
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazsound
Id google that for yiu but yiu didnt provide what kst servo yiu need horns fof
Thanks again. I have the ALZRC branded digital tail servo that comes in the Supercombo. I don't know more than this. I don't have a KST servo.

I have for now repaired the original horn. It seems to hold okay, so far...At least until I can order something.

Quick Reply