Ready To Fly Electric Raptor 50 heli with LiPos!
NEW LOWER PRICE! See post #9 below for more details!
My pride and joy! This is an electric Thunder Tiger Raptor 50 conversion which flies great! It features the best equipment you could use to keep the heli as light as possible, but strong enough for the most aggressive pilots. Take a look at the photos below and youll see the attention to detail and all the great hop ups this heli includes. You can see video of this exact heli being flown by Alan Szabo Jr (top world class pilot and number one Thunder Tiger rep) here:
With the included Thunder Power LiPo packs, flight times are 15-25 minutes with ease per charge. 2 sets of packs are included!
Here is a list of what the heli includes, along with the approximate cost when new:
- Raptor 50V2 (lighter V1 frames, evertything else is V2); $400
- Electraflight.com CCPM conversion; $150
- Electraflight.com "High mount" electric conversion; $100
- Hacker C50-16XL motor; $299
- Hacker Master 48 amp OPTO heli ESC; $179
- Mikado 8 tooth pinion for Logo 20; $10
- JR 8311 digital servos on the CCPM; $100 each x3
- Futaba GY401 with digital 9253 servo combo; $220
- UBEC HV (No receiver pack required to save weight!); $45
- Thunder Tiger 600mm carbon blades; $70
- KSJ "yellow" 3D paddles; $7
- KSJ "yellow" tail blades; $7
- KSJ "yellow" skid stops; $11
- MrCarbon carbon boom supports w/purple ends; $25
- MrCarbon carbon tail pushrod w/purple ends; $25
- MrCarbon 3D carbon tail fins; $25
- DBC purple aluminum fin mount; $20
- DBC purple aluminum tail servo boom mount; $25
- Quick WW purple aluminum tail gearbox belt pulley; $10
- Quick WW purple aluminum main frame belt pulleys; $20
- Quick WW purple aluminum ball bearing washout; $40
- 3mm purple aluminum screws; $25
- 3mm purple aluminum locknuts; $20
- 3mm purple aluminum "beauty" washers; $25
- JR ferrite bead on ESC lead going to RX; $5
- 40mm Elina 5v cooling fan for motor (to aid in motor cooling during flight); $10
Again, also included are Thunder Power 8000 mAh LiPo packs. The heli flies on a 7S4P arrangement with a 3S4P pack installed on one side, then a 4S4P pack installed on the other (custom velcro mount are on the sides of the frame for quick pack changes and secure mounting). There are 2 3S4Ps ($230 new) and 2 4S4Ps ($300 new) included for a total of 2 7S4P sets (a $1060 value) . Each 7S4P pack will deliver 15 minutes of aggressive 3D flying, or up to 25+ minutes of hovering and sport flying. Headspeed max in idle up is right around 2000 RPM.
I also have a 90%+ complete, brand new Raptor 50V2 kit to include which is great for spares, plus numerous other spares new in the package and used like extra blades (carbon and wood), links, flybars, etc, etc.
This is a truly 100% ready to fly, perfectly set up and extremely well cared for combo (no crashes!). Just add your receiver, transmitter and fly! Total value for all of the above is close to $3600, but this entire package is being sold for $2350!. This heli is in near PERFECT condition and truly one of a kind - see the photos below!
Again, I would like to sell this as a complete, and ready to fly package first, including the spare kit and parts, LiPos, etc. I may consider selling it less LiPos and electronics if someone doesnt take the package deal this week. I dont mind pick up (located in Las Vegas - Now located in Champaign, IL for possible pick up), but can ship the heli too (will split the cost with the buyer). PayPal can be accepted, buy buyer must cover fees. Money order is prefferred.
Please email direct for the fastest reply:
Last edited by LVRCFlyer; Sep 04, 2004 at 09:35 PM.
Trader Rating: 5
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I can't believe you're selling it!
If I didn't already have a RappE, I might actually be tempted. That's a beautiful helicopter you've got there. Heck, you were a big part of the original RappE Revolution!*sniff* I'm getting all misty and nostalgic, now...
Just finished my move out to Champaign, IL for a new position at Horizon Hobby. I did bring the RappE, spares and LiPos, and am still interested in selling the complete combo.
Here's some new, lower pricing!
COMPLETE package as listed above (WAS $2530) - Now $2000
COMPLETE package as listed above, less 1 set of the 7S4P LiPos - Now $1800
Please email me direct for the fastest reply:
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale||FS Electric Raptor 50 V2||alexsand17||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||0||Jul 17, 2005 10:22 PM|
|Yippee!||Multiplex Alpina 4001 Ready to fly Electric Conversion||Joe Pierson||Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W)||0||Jan 29, 2005 06:16 PM|
|Rave||Electric Raptor 50 Airframe Only||plasmaman||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||6||Jan 04, 2005 09:43 AM|
|WTB: Raptor 50 V2 with engine only.||TurboRacer||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||0||Jun 09, 2004 01:55 PM|
|FS: raptor 50 heli||foss1997||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||3||May 07, 2003 01:17 PM|