Oct 29, 2015, 03:19 PM
Libertas in Infinitum
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot
The Three Laws man, the the Three Laws.
what if in there was no way to NOT harm an individual ... what choice would the software then make?
Oct 29, 2015, 03:29 PM
Closed Account
I think if it got out that the software was programmed to make a choice between harming the occupants, or harming others, no one would buy it. In other words, the marketability of auto altruism is probably very poor.
Oct 29, 2015, 09:01 PM
Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Barnes
Reminds me of Jeff Bridges lines in Starman.

"I watched you very carefully. Red light stop. Green light go. Yellow light - go very fast."
I remember that. Wryly funny.
Oct 29, 2015, 09:05 PM
Random Pic #23982
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot
The Three Laws man, the the Three Laws.
Yup. Asimov had it right.

Of course his robots couldn't do it either.
Oct 30, 2015, 11:02 AM
Don't look at me like that....
Yup.
Oct 30, 2015, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5
what if in there was no way to NOT harm an individual ... what choice would the software then make?
Eject..Eject..Eject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 30, 2015, 12:57 PM
UN Earth peoples true enemy
Back to the drawing board would you drive in a car that is programed to kill you and your family to save other peoples lifes.
These so called peoples the car kills you to avoid might be a herd of cows that strayed onto the road and the cars automatic system identifes them incorrectly as humans and exterminates you and your family

Also once the UN troops arrive in the USA to come round up the USA peoples to put them into FEMA EXTERMINATION CAMPS the self drive car programs will be changed to kill all possible peoples like veterans who know how to fight back .
That would be easy to do just make cars steer into trees or similar and in one week wipe out half the USA veterans in car crashes

Wont find me ever driving self driving cars

Already the ON STAR system on most modern USA cars can be hacked to make cars crash .
ON STAR allows the hire purchace companies know where the car is and can tell the engine to stop so they can repo the car for late payments

ON STAR allows the USA police forces to pull up to cars and with cars number plates get the HQ to send signals to stop the car .

Other private companies have also got access to these codes and these codes can be sold to peoples who might want to kill you such as hit men .
They stop your car in middle of no where and shoot you dead
Your modern ON STAR car can be your death trap

In 2017 all EU cars will also have to have ON STAR sytems so that unarmed Europhiles will also be sitting ducks to the communist run EU who want to exterminate us .

For USA government hijacked by offshore banksters who want to destroy the USA and exterminate the 90% the USA peoples with UN troops its easy for them to use satalite solutions to reprorgame the ON STAR cars in the USA to kill thier drivers .

Also all ON STAR cars can be made to not fucion with Government controled signals . Entire states in the USA can send signals so that no ON STAR cars in that state of the USA will function .They can use this with UN troops to round up USA peoples who have no transport solutions and bring them to FEMA EXTERMINATION CAMPS

If your a USA veteran buy a clunker which has no eletronics so you can stay safe and mobile
Also with clunker it will be possible to operate to resist the UN troops that invade the USA with help from the USA Federal government which has been hijacked by the offshore forces who will try to destroy the USA and most all its peoples .

Now you know why Uncle Sam spent billions to destroy so many clunkers many of them hardly five years old .

If your gonna close the FEMA EXTERMINATION CAMPS trap you need to remove from the system as many of the clunkers that can still work to fight the UN troops invading forces

Ralf
Last edited by treehog; Oct 30, 2015 at 01:06 PM.
Oct 30, 2015, 01:02 PM
Closed Account
What is with you and these "FEMA camps".

Quick Reply