This thread is privately moderated by yuhara, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 26, 2015, 08:13 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
$500.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Beat On EZ Model by OK Models

Beat On EZ Model by OK Models. Pristine and complete. Designed by Mr. Akiba, a top notch world class flyer. Need 1 week for delivery. Free shipping but international buyers need to consult me.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 26, 2015, 11:49 PM
Trader Rating: 105
Addiction Defined
I am hoping that this isn't taken wrong, when I saw the price I thought that this was probably a ready to fly bird. I was surprised to see it was in the box. What size is this? I have owned EZ's in the past and they've been great planes so I had to look. Again I'm not trying to police your price I am very curious about this model. Thanks in advance
Oct 27, 2015, 08:39 AM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
A good question. This is EZ kit but because it has been discontinued about 20 years ago, it is vintage and is priced very high in Japan. This comes from a hobbyshop in Japan. This plane is for 50 size 2 cycle or 70 size 4 cycle.

Thanks
Oct 27, 2015, 10:44 AM
Trader Rating: 289

Beat on

They did make this in kit also.In the kit form you can either build it as pattern or 3D .I built one about ten year ago,too bad the earth had risen up and hit it.Still have the box.
Oct 27, 2015, 10:54 AM
Trader Rating: 289

beat on

Here is the picture of the box.I love to build these Pilot kits.It getting harder to find these kits.Two weeks ago I was lucky enough to pick up a 1/3.2 scale Diablo kit by Pilot.
Oct 27, 2015, 01:09 PM
Trader Rating: 88
Why you type so loud?
Nevermind.
Jan 06, 2017, 02:48 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Did you sell the plane,
Please let me know.

Thank you
Jack
Mar 22, 2019, 08:43 PM
Trader Rating: 0