This thread is privately moderated by Canyon Storm, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 25, 2015, 05:34 PM
Trader Rating: 12
Thread OP
$50.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Fat Shark RCV922 Aviator Edition FPV vision system (Goggle / Transmitter) - New Price

Includes FPV goggles with a very large 46 degree field of view.
The googles have a built in 2.4Ghz video receiver supporting 4 frequencies.
The transmitter supports those same 4 frequencies.

Included :
  • FPV Goggles with 2.4Ghz receiver
  • 7.2v lipo battery
  • 2.4 Ghz 4 channel Aviator Transmitter
  • Goggle bag
  • AV Cables
The right lcd does have a bit of sun damage. This affects about 5 or 6 pixels in the right LCD. I took a picture that covers about 60 percent of the screen that shows the dead pixels. It's not great that they are there but they are not nearly as obvious when you are looking through both eyes at a moving picture. You have to look for them. A repair from Fat Shark is about $40 but I never bothered.
The battery works but it's at the end of it's useful life. It's not difficult to swap in some new cells.

I've had these goggles since they were new but I've moved to 5.8ghz now. It's possible to use the included AV cable to hook these to a 5.8ghz ground station. The 2.4Ghz frequency is actually a very good one to use for FPV flight but you do have to use a different band for your RC control. I was using a Futaba on 72mhz with great success.
Last edited by Canyon Storm; Jul 09, 2016 at 02:31 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 25, 2015, 06:00 PM
Trader Rating: 9
I'll take them
Oct 28, 2015, 08:20 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Is it still for sale?
Dec 05, 2015, 12:44 PM
Thread OP
Still available. Changed to free shipping to the continental US.
Dec 16, 2015, 05:43 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Would you be willing to fix them? Then I'll give you 150 for them.

Shipping to Christchurch, New Zealand? I can have it sent to a us address and it transferred to me if you cant do that, it's just a hassle.

pm if interested
Dec 18, 2015, 11:27 PM
Thread OP
I'm selling them as is. I don't think it's worth fixing them.
My thought is that this is a way for someone to get a set of good FPV googles cheap. If you decide to get something better, you can sell the Avaitors and should be able to get back what you paid.

If you go through the expense and bother of fixing the minor sun damage, you may as well get something newer.
Jul 10, 2016, 08:33 PM
Thread OP
Price reduced.

Quick Reply