Oct 24, 2015, 10:28 AM
Done it all
Thread OP
Discussion

Tamjets, Global Jet Club planes for sale.

I have retired from my business, moved to a very social over 55 community in Corona,, with a nice house on the golf course. I also developed some serious dexterity problems in mu hands and no longer fly fixed wing airplanes. My main flying is Yuneec Q500 4K Quad copters. OK, so who cares?

You guys here in CA can benefit. I gave a whole storage unit full of Global Jet Club Jets, most finished by Tamjets and flown one time by him or his pilot for demo, to my son. He is too busy working and managing his family life to pursue the hobby,

ALL IS FOR SALE CHEAP! He is thinking not to sell the planes one at a time, sell 4 planes with a Tamjets roll around rack for 5,000. These composite jets are RTF, they even have JR controllers. We have two roll around racks that hold 3 jets each.

Pictures will be posted in the next two days.
Last edited by SCALEFAN; Oct 24, 2015 at 02:30 PM. Reason: racks only hold 3 jets, not 4
to remove ads between posts
Oct 24, 2015, 12:38 PM
Not a Drone pilot
Al I sent you a text message.

James
Oct 24, 2015, 03:58 PM
Done it all
Thread OP
Pictures attached.

1 Fai L39 RTF built by global jet club and 1 final assembly by Tam, powered by a TJ100 and 3D motor

1 TamJets F-16, built by Jeff Fassbinder

1 XPS Giant F15 with 2 Stumax fans, Built by Scott Badhe

1 Custom ScaleTamJets A4 with an XPS fan system , built by Rich, flown twice by Jeff Fassbinder. It's a big bucks show plane

1 Large Cermark/TamJets Viper with Dual TJ100's, flown by Jimmy, Tam's pilot, at Buttonsillow.

1 Large Cermark/ TamJets Viper complete with Servos and gear installed ,no fan. You finish it. Jeff Fassbinder and Carl did this with one fan

1 Super Sniper XL 90, flies perfect.

1 Sepac 100mm Hawk I-45 jet with Sepac TJ100 3D 100mm motor, flown once, perfect.no pic yet it in my garage.

Huge CARF T-45 built by Tam with twin TJ 100s and flown 4 times at Buttonwillow, easy to fly, too big for a pic, see Video

1 E-Flite Carbon Z Cub with wheels, RTF, dinged once, but it's fixed and good.

1 E-Ffite Carbon Z Cub with floats, also wheels, RTF, but not flown.

2 Large Foam Victory Jets imported and sold by Scott Badhe of XPS, 1 RTF, The other ARF.

3 Fan systems, A big XPS/Dynamax, New TJ120, like new TJ100 3D

Assorted JR and Spektrum RXs, some are new.

Assorted ESCs, some new Castle Creations, some Turnigy.

Assorted JR and Spektrum radios. 2 older JR 9303 radios, 1 JR Q, 2 like new late model Spektrum 9 chan radios, 1 JR 12 Chan. (most of these planes are set up on one of these radios.) The RXs are in the planes, bound to a radio. The Q has a small frozen switch that does nothing.

All of these planes can takeoff and land on a 500 ft runway.

CARF T-45
CARF'S Hawk Tamjets twin TJ100 conversion (5 min 48 sec)
Last edited by SCALEFAN; Oct 27, 2015 at 10:23 PM. Reason: updated inventory
Oct 24, 2015, 04:08 PM
I'm interested in the F16 should you decide to sell them separately. That F-15 has two of Stu's original all carbon 110mm fans. That's a 165MPH EDF there! Good flying plane, I kind of miss it.
Oct 24, 2015, 04:12 PM
Build'em and Crash'em
Nice planes, sorry you have to sell and leave the hobby
Oct 24, 2015, 04:34 PM
Done it all
Thread OP
Thanks Ken, don't have to sell, actually left the fixed wing hobby two years ago.

I just realized that my son could care less about these beautiful planes. He wants money to spend on home improvements. His attitude, sell em all. He already sold most of my gun collection.

If it was me, I'd take them all to the grave, but sometimes we have to get real. Our children sometimes march to a different tune.
Oct 24, 2015, 07:24 PM
How much are you asking for the A-4

David
Oct 24, 2015, 07:50 PM

Cash Out!

Al,

Hope you got my message. I'll be in town tomorrow.

Jeff
Latest blog entry: Me262
Oct 25, 2015, 12:50 AM
Done it all
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetspud
How much are you asking for the A-4

David
Sorry David, I won't pack and ship. Most have the wings on and I'm not taking them apart. If sold separate the A4 is 2500. If part of the group of 4 for 5.000. Then each plane in the group is 1,250.

The CARF T-45 counts as two planes of the 4.
Last edited by SCALEFAN; Oct 25, 2015 at 01:42 AM.
Oct 25, 2015, 01:42 AM
Done it all
Thread OP
Based on the local response these planes are going to be sold quickly. We have a whole chitload of RC stuff to sell, even more airplanes. It's time to clean house.

The first best deal is to buy out the storage unit, buy everything for a special lot price. Clean the storage unit out and also get a bunch of good stuff, no junk, brand new CC Escs, late model Spektrum and JR radios. new XPS fan, new TAMJETS 120 fan, more airplanes than listed. I even have two XPS foam Victory jets in the bathtub of the guest bathroom, another Victory in the garage plus a big foam Efight cub.

The second best deal is to take 4 planes for 5,000. That way we sell 8 big planes for 10,000 and are left with only a few to be sold seperately. First buyer of 4 gets his choice of planes. (The CARF T-45 counts as 2 of the 4)

If we break apart the 4 groups and sell the planes seperately we will have to ask a higher price per plane.
Pain in the butt to do this, we prefer a bulk sale.

Look at the prices on RCUniverse for used jets, get sticker shock, then realize what a bargain is happening here. These planes are in primo condition, some flown once. The good thing is, none were flown by me that is why I still have them.
Oct 26, 2015, 08:14 PM
Done it all
Thread OP
SAVE THE FREAKEN PLANES.

An updated inventory will be posted Tuesday evening, all the good stuff. All offers that includes a way to truck or trailer this batch will be considered. I will take the time to drive the truck or trailer, I am free,
Last edited by SCALEFAN; Oct 27, 2015 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Eliminated the BS
Oct 27, 2015, 08:20 PM
I'll take four planes for five stacks if you'll include the CARF with the TAM 100s as two

and

Cermark with twin tams as one

and

F15 with twin stus as the other.

I can pass the funds tonight via paypal and pic up the items up when I get to Cali

let me know

Sorry about the dexterity issues....

Got brain damage 6 months ago from a bad accident... thought I'd never fly again... I could only imagine if this grounded me 100%.
Last edited by erh7771; Oct 27, 2015 at 09:11 PM.
Oct 27, 2015, 09:44 PM
Done it all
Thread OP
Wholly chit about the injury, glad you are back, let me mull over your offer. I will get back to you soon.

Al

Just to let you guys know, We are not doing an auction, don't want to jerk people around, just trying to take inventory of the good stuff and updating the pictures. To tell the truth, I'm lazy, didn't want to do any work. Mitch, my son, pushed me, so I did some work, now I am tired,

PICTURES AND INVENTORY HAVE BEEN UPDATED IN THE POST A FEW ABOVE THIS ONE.

Going to Havasu tomorrow morning to bring home more RC stuff, will get back to you guys via PM ASAP, please review the updated inventory..
Last edited by SCALEFAN; Oct 27, 2015 at 09:50 PM.
Oct 27, 2015, 11:16 PM
Yeah, one of those life changing things... I can't do any maneuvers to my right eye but I can land from right to left as long as I'm coming in slow enough.

Is the F-15 a yellow?

Regards
Oct 28, 2015, 09:45 AM
Done it all
Thread OP
I don't think it's a Yellow, perhaps ask Jim Drew, he and Scott built and flew it.

Quick Reply