This thread is privately moderated by sdrob15, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 22, 2015, 03:27 PM
Trader Rating: 19
Thread OP
$16.99 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Off Site

Squadron Kites 'Wright Flyer', vintage free flight/control line model, New!

Listed from my Mom's ebay account:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Squadron-Kit...YAAOSwI-BWKDzu

New kit (opened for inspection and photos only) for Squadron Kites 'Wright Flyer', a model of the early Wright Brothers glider. This kit includes all necessary wood, covering, detailed plans/instructions, and hardware and builds into a beautiful flying model that can be free or line flown.

This item has been well-cared for and kept in a smoke-free home it's entire life. I'm slowly going through my late husband's model collection, which was extensive. If you are a collector, or like older airplane kits, engines, or radios, then be sure to add me to your favorite sellers list.

If you win the auction, this item will be carefully insulated and packaged within a second, protective box. Buyer pays for all shipping charges, including insurance.

International buyers: please make sure you check the shipping rates before you bid. Some countries are extremely expensive to ship to. I will ship to any country that ebay supports through the Global Shipping program. If your country is not on this list, then I can't ship to you - sorry.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply