This thread is privately moderated by jocanon, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 21, 2015, 02:58 PM
Trader Rating: 34
www.solidhobby.com
Thread OP
$340.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

51" AJ Slick & All Electronics - NEW - Fully Assembled - NEVER FLOWN

I am selling a brand new 51" red AJ Slick fully assemble with everything in it, ready to fly now. I will do local pick up only for the plane. I am in north Phoenix, north of Happy Valley & 67th Ave.

I built this plane with every intention to fly it myself, but life changed and I got really busy really quick and will not have a chance to fly it unfortunately. Everything in the plane, servos, receiver, motor, ESC... including the plane itself is brand new, never used, never flown.

This is a great plane to fly. I bought it because it is basically a flawless design and flies amazingly well. It is the largest park flyer you can get that flies like a big plane.

I took great care in building it to be sure the stabilizer and elevator are straight and level with the main wings. The only minor, and I mean very minor, flaw is I accidentally cut the servo opening on the wrong side, but I taped it up with white tape and you have to get close to even see it.

I am willing to part it out, though I would prefer to sell it as a complete package. I will not sell the individual parts until after I have sold the main air frame and if the person buying does not need something, then I will sell those parts separately, but I want to keep it all together until I know if whoever buys it will want the other parts or not.

Also, I will not take out the servos. If you do not need any of the other hardware, you can deduct the price of that from the total, but I will not strip the servos out of the plane.

$340 - "51 AJ Slick - Red & 4 Hitech HS-85MG servos all around. SOLD! (just airframe and servos, other components are available to ship now)
$60 - Spektrum AR6210 6‑Channel DSMX Full‑Range Receiver w/ satellite receiver
$70 - Hacker A30-12XL
$65 - Castle Creations Edge 75 Lite ESC
$10 - Wooden Xoar 14X7 prop (I have about 7 or 8 extras if you want them)
$640 - buys the whole lot
Last edited by jocanon; Oct 22, 2015 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Add Price
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply