Oct 19, 2015, 05:58 PM
Thread OP
Rave

MotionRC shout out

Had a practically brand new 6S 22.2V 4000 mAh 40C battery that a cell went bad. Wife sent pictures to show dead cell with battery connected. Could not find product order#, they could not find past order. Still Wayne made it right. Also let me upgrade to 5000mAh over the phone. That is great service, thank you MotionRC..
to remove ads between posts
Oct 19, 2015, 06:43 PM
used to build now i fly
yes earlier this year i had a purchase of a new 4s2800 i think it was. and it arrived only to have a cell go bad on the first charge. i know it worked when it arrived as i checked it prior to charging and the storage charge showed all was good.

motion asked me to take a picture of the pack on the charger showing the cell readout of each cell. and pronto in just a few days a replacement pack arrived.

i have purchased many planes from them in the past few years and will even pay a few buck more than some other places just to buy from them. but most often they are the best prices and if you buy over a 100 bucks i believe shipping is free..
Oct 19, 2015, 07:02 PM
yank and bank!!
Motionrc has done right by me 8 times so far. Very pleased.
Oct 20, 2015, 07:41 AM
I had a Bad cell in a Admiral Lipo and because of my camera the levels would not show so they just had me send a picture of the Red positive lead CUT right at the battery body to prove it wasn't usable!
I just ordered 2 2200mah 3s batteries from them for $40 Plus $5 shipping-Could have got 2 Turnigy from HK for $30 Plus $10 Shipping SO for $5 More I will buy at the vendor who stands by their product and has a Phone #- HK warranty Is Not Good-Its the luck of the draw with them?

Quick Reply