Thread Tools
Oct 16, 2015, 10:51 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Alert

World on brink of '50 year ICE AGE'...


SHOCK CLAIM: World is on brink of 50 year ICE AGE

"Crippling blizzards, snowstorms and sub-zero temperatures threaten a yearly dose of Arctic misery for the next FIFTY YEARS at least - and possibly decades more."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weathe...bear-the-brunt


Get ready! The Warmists will be so unhappy. Poor thangs...
Oct 16, 2015, 11:12 AM
Registered User
mikefast's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyl
SHOCK CLAIM: World is on brink of 50 year ICE AGE

"Crippling blizzards, snowstorms and sub-zero temperatures threaten a yearly dose of Arctic misery for the next FIFTY YEARS at least - and possibly decades more."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weathe...bear-the-brunt


Get ready! The Warmists will be so unhappy. Poor thangs...
Just wait. This will be CAUSED by global warming and we have to act RIGHT NOW to prevent this crisis. Algore will be preaching to the masses.
Oct 16, 2015, 04:08 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast
Just wait. This will be CAUSED by global warming and we have to act RIGHT NOW to prevent this crisis. Algore will be preaching to the masses.
Algore will really be using a lot of electricity at his mansions.
Oct 16, 2015, 04:12 PM
Suspended Account
The models will have predicted this after they are corrected. Therefore the models are correct and those who believe in the models are once again following the one true religion.
Oct 16, 2015, 04:24 PM
Registered User
Bring it on!
Oct 16, 2015, 06:33 PM
Sink stinks
Montag DP's Avatar
Let's see, the other stories that I can click on at the top of that page are "Does SECRET TUNNEL discovered under Berlin prove Hitler SURVIVED...", "'UFOs hounding International Space Station' or evidence of...", and "'Murderous' five-mile asteroid will 'wipe out life on Earth...'". I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that maybe I shouldn't trust things from this site.
Oct 16, 2015, 06:51 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Punkie's Avatar
Is this the USA world (only includes the USA) or the rest of the world world?
Oct 16, 2015, 08:11 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie
Is this the USA world (only includes the USA) or the rest of the world world?
Good question, but do not tell them they are not the world, keep that a secret, psssssssssssssst
Oct 16, 2015, 08:34 PM
Suspended Account
The link seems to be uk based; the center of cosmic insanity.
Oct 16, 2015, 08:35 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie
Is this the USA world (only includes the USA) or the rest of the world world?
What does the title say?
Oct 17, 2015, 12:06 AM
Fier Membre des Deplorables
Snow? Sub-zero cold?

Bring it. Money in my pocket!



Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools