New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 14, 2004, 11:44 PM
Find More Posts by Pat Mattes

Fort Wayne Electri-Fly - 8th Annual

Please join us for a day of Electrified fun!
On August 7th, 2004, the Fort Wayne Flying Circuits will host this AMA Sanctioned event. This is a "for fun" event, held at one of the largest, smoothest flying fields in the area, for the sole purpose of camaraderie and a day of relaxing flying. We also typically hold one or two off-the-cuff events such as foamie combat and/or a "limbo" style All-up-last-down contest, just for fun.

Coffee/Donuts available in the morning, a light kitchen menu (dogs, burgers, etc) and plenty of ice-cold water and sodas available for purchase on-site.

Visit our website at www.flyingcircuits.org, or contact Pat Mattes for further details. (pat-ingrid-mattes@juno.com)

No fee, but asking for small donations to support several exciting new projects at the field!

See ya there!
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 15, 2004, 02:30 AM
Find More Posts by Ron Daniels
Hi Pat,

I won't be making it this year, but I want to thank-you again for last year. I really enjoyed the event, as well as hanging out with the guys.

Ron Daniels
Old Jul 29, 2004, 11:59 AM
Find More Posts by Dave Grife
This is a great flying event.

The field is really huge 2 X Mid America's field.

I'll be there, again,....despite the fact that the Ft. Wayne guys never come up to fly with us in Michigan anymore.

Lookin' forward to it

-DG
Old Jul 29, 2004, 05:58 PM
Find More Posts by Ray Lowinski
I'm planning on being there too. Bringing the Zagi and maybe a glider or two.

Hope you pay off the weatherman Pat.

Keep 'em hummin'

Ray