Hubsan X4 H501S 5.8G, a micro brushless 5.8G/1080P FPV (under construction) - Page 2 - RC Groups
Oct 16, 2015, 04:36 PM
mitchr
Apparently Banggood is already selling it ... i can't see how to order the optional transmitter
to remove ads between posts
Oct 16, 2015, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchr
Apparently Banggood is already selling it
They've been 'selling' the X4 H109 since January and it's yet to actually appear. I wouldn't be holding my breath for this one either.
Oct 18, 2015, 06:32 AM
It's a long time that I look a little Quad with brushless motors and Cam 1080! Hopefully come out soon and meet the expectations! Because here in Italy with the new regulations, the future is small.
Oct 18, 2015, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Because here in Italy with the new regulations, the future is small.
Same in New Zealand, I think park-flying has become backyard-flying.. fortunately, it has come at a time when we have the technology to make backyard flying both fun and practical
Oct 18, 2015, 02:17 PM
Here in the USA they are making new regulations where drones need to be registered. Not sure if that means the smaller ones, or just the large professional grade ones.

They seem to be worried about aircraft collisions more than anything else so far. Other than that the main worry would be some idiot shooting them out of the sky.
Oct 18, 2015, 05:31 PM
It sounds super cool to me. And I keep thinking ...not why but how can they put all that in a small quadcopter. I can't wait for it to come out. I keep thinking rite about Christmas time hope hope hope.
Oct 19, 2015, 08:48 AM
Buy, Mod, Fly, Sell, Repeat
Looks good. Size is bigger than the 107D, which is nice. I like the optional controllers, but I can see the H7000 being more expensive than the RTF quad.
Oct 19, 2015, 02:41 PM
Interseting
Old Oct 19, 2015, 10:59 PM
Jules Verne
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Cross-posting. It is temporarily hidden while Jules Verne edits it.
Oct 20, 2015, 04:10 PM
What do you all think of registering your drone to DOT. I wonder if there will be a size limit or all drones and where do quadcopter fall in there lol.
Oct 20, 2015, 04:22 PM
They are only targeting the serious drones. Small ones like this, H12, H8, X5, X11, and the rest of the minis aren't really the focus. They are too short on range as stock. I could see ones like CX20, V303, and the like being on it though. Definitely the Phantoms, Typhoons and the pro class will be included.

Personally, in small-town USA with no airports or cities nearby, I'm not worried about it lol.. But it is the idiots out there intruding on public events, flying in restricted airspace, near airports, emergencies, and encroaching on others privacy that are ruining it for the rest of us.
Oct 20, 2015, 04:36 PM
or if you like a good conspiracy theory, real-time aerial video is one capability the govt just can't allow us to have
Oct 22, 2015, 01:51 AM
Ok, I'm seeing these pop up on various sites for sale, since my "ad experience" is quadcopter oriented right now. Does anyone have one yet?
Oct 22, 2015, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superlark
Ok, I'm seeing these pop up on various sites for sale, since my "ad experience" is quadcopter oriented right now. Does anyone have one yet?
Bets are 1.1/10 not before 2016
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
Oct 28, 2015, 01:33 PM
Just saw this listed on the Monoprice Web site for $69.99 but with the dreaded, "coming soon."
Last edited by Starshep; Oct 28, 2015 at 01:39 PM.