Oct 07, 2019, 12:58 PM
Gravity Tester
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Luciano
Ok. I got all that to work. 501 still took off sideways. I switched back to original controller with bad FPV. Reception and internal antenna. The Quad takes off ok. So what can be wrong with transmitter ? And what the heck is an ENTER button. I donít have one I guess.
Calibrate the joysticks?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 07, 2019, 03:07 PM
I found it. Calibrated the sticks. That did it. I’m glad because that has the external flat antenna to 5.7 and ducky for 2.4. Looks good at a distance. Now the wind is Bad and wet out.
Oct 11, 2019, 02:10 AM
Thank you for the good report. I try connecting BN-200 to H501SS.
Oct 13, 2019, 01:43 PM
Planely Addicted
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooncow
Hello
how do you manage to get out the Li-Po Battery 7.4V 1300mAh out of the standard remote(H901A)? It is really a lot of pain and I struggle for half an hour each time, when I want to take it out for charging. The JST RCY connector fits very tight and there is not enough place to catch it with a good grip, it is very small and with a smooth surface. What kind of tool can I use, which will not damage the JST RCY connector?

And a second question - can I charge the Li-Po Battery 7.4V 1300mAh, while it is still being plugged with the JST RCY connector inside the remote (Of course the remote itself will be turned off during the charging)?
The standard charger which comes with the quadcopter uses the balance plug of the battery for charging and the balance plug is not connected when the battery is plugged into the remote. However I wonder if I can do any electrical damage to the remote?
I use a small hemostat tool for the insert/ removal of the JST connector,and I swap a spare battery.
Oct 19, 2019, 11:47 PM
The red menace of the skies.
Has anyone ever tried to find out what the power output of the 5.8ghz VTX is?
Oct 20, 2019, 08:04 AM
I Never thought of that but I think 5v is the norm. You could start at 5v and see. Won’t harm it if it works your golden if not hot up to 7.5. It won’t be 3.7 v
Oct 20, 2019, 08:18 AM
The red menace of the skies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Red
What I mean has anyone hooked the VTX up to an RF meter to see how many milliwatts it's putting out?
Oct 21, 2019, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Red
Try searching this massive thread for the posts of Paradox Pete. He is the expert on this quad and has posted a lot of detailed technical data over the years. And his statements can be relied on. Best of luck.
Oct 25, 2019, 09:49 AM
Can someone tell me how to get the 501s to accept waypoints via the h7000? I believe there is a certain firmware required for the 501s?
Oct 25, 2019, 03:37 PM
If it’s the SS it won’t do waypoints. If it’s the S it will I have the 501A and can’t get waypoints to work with that tx either. It will with the tx that came with it.
Oct 25, 2019, 03:40 PM
Never saw instructions on that.
Nov 03, 2019, 04:04 AM
Veracitarian at large
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Wheels
Can someone tell me how to get the 501s to accept waypoints via the h7000? I believe there is a certain firmware required for the 501s?
The SS can do it with a phone and software because it has the 501A FC and receiver in it, leading to speculation that they're going to release a H7000 version. But the 501S doesn't have that hardware.
There's a video on youtube where someone has his 501SS running waypoints from a phone.
Nov 05, 2019, 02:54 PM
Hello to everyone!I have 2 drones from Hubsan:h501m and h501s.I managed to remove the altitude restriction from the S model and set the RTH altitude to 50 meters.This bird is working fine and is easy to setup and enjoy the fly.With the M model I had a lot of problems,including the lagging bluetooth controller,short operational range ant toilet bowl effect .After solving all this nasty things,I realised that 501m is limited by FC software at a hilarious altitude:120M.Please help me in order to edit parameters or with a new software without altitude limitation.I tried the tools I used on the S model but no succes.I need your help!Do you know what can be done?
Nov 05, 2019, 09:34 PM
KC5UH transmits -------->
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreu90
Hello to everyone!I have 2 drones from Hubsan:h501m and h501s.I managed to remove the altitude restriction from the S model and set the RTH altitude to 50 meters.This bird is working fine and is easy to setup and enjoy the fly.With the M model I had a lot of problems,including the lagging bluetooth controller,short operational range ant toilet bowl effect .After solving all this nasty things,I realised that 501m is limited by FC software at a hilarious altitude:120M.Please help me in order to edit parameters or with a new software without altitude limitation.I tried the tools I used on the S model but no succes.I need your help!Do you know what can be done?
If the 501m will respond to the modding tool like the 501s. then you can set the parameters per the chart. Set altitude to zero to remove the limit. Also, BT lag is highly dependent on your mobile device. I have a couple of android devices that, when I can get them to connect, exhibit lag on the order of 1-2 seconds. I have an iphone 6 that has almost no lag!
Last edited by ham2405; Nov 05, 2019 at 09:40 PM.
Nov 07, 2019, 03:33 AM
I tried but no luck.it seems that the program see when I connect the drone but it can't read the parameters.maybe you can help me with a modified fc soft

Quick Reply