Oct 13, 2015, 11:01 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Do I need to do a servo calibration after replacing my servo?

I fixed my stripped servo on the 200 srx and I neglected to do a servo calibration and linkage adjustment because I'm not familiar with the procedures. However, it seems to be flying alright. Should I do the calibration and could someone tell me which wires to disconnect for the process?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 13, 2015, 03:48 PM
Today is a good day to fly
I think in the beginners section you'll find "junkman's repair guide for the blade 200 srx". He covers this and any other repairs. If that doesn't help, HH has all of the documents for this heli included on their website with the 200 SRX. Just go to Horizon Hobby, click on the Blade 200 SRX and you'll see a link for PDF's. It's a good idea to save them to a file, I did. Then you can look up the specs easily. I even printed them up and carry them in the case I use to transport it to the park. FWIW, after rebuilding several, I've only done the calibration once, after the first rebuild.
Oct 13, 2015, 06:18 PM
Fly-Crash-Repair-Repeat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobie1
I fixed my stripped servo on the 200 srx and I neglected to do a servo calibration and linkage adjustment because I'm not familiar with the procedures. However, it seems to be flying alright. Should I do the calibration and could someone tell me which wires to disconnect for the process?
If it's flying alright, it's probably flying alright. If you needed to do the calibration I think it would be obvious. As the previous poster, I have replaced almost every part on my mine (some more than once ) and have yet to do the calibration. Junkman has a good shortcut that works well.
Oct 14, 2015, 06:59 AM
Thread OP
Awesome, thanks guys. This is the most helpful community I've ever seen!
Oct 14, 2015, 09:19 AM
If its not broke , don't fix it.

Quick Reply