This thread is privately moderated by CallumW, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 13, 2015, 08:52 AM
Trader Rating: 0
CallumW
Thread OP
£1,350.00 GBP
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Boomerang Sprint p70

This is a regretful sale of my Boomerang Sprint. Unfortunately i just don't find time to fly anymore, she has already sat in my lounge for 3 months and a plane this nice deserves to be flown and enjoyed. I am selling completely RTF with high torque servos throughout, a power splitter on the 8 channel reciever with a seperate supply for the ecu. Jettronic retracts with air brakes, and a p70 putting out adequate power for comfortable aerobatics. The jetcat p70 has less than 10 hours on the clock and i've never had any issues with it. all built and installed to a high standard. I am even throwing in the air pump and enough fuel and propane for a few tanks worth of fun as i have no need for it anymore. I currently have the 2.5litre tank installed but it will be sold with a spare 3litre tank. There is a small crack on the canopy which is visible in the photos.
I am happy to provide any further details and to show running if collecting.
The attached link is from the maiden so the retracts weren't aired up for this flight, hence why the retracts are down all flight, they are however in perfect working order.

Boomerang Sprint maiden at BPMFC (3 min 43 sec)
Last edited by CallumW; Oct 24, 2015 at 07:56 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 30, 2015, 05:58 PM
Trader Rating: 123
thats a awesome Jet, and you know how to fly too! I hope you thought it through my friend!

all the best****** Gary (flyncrazy)

Quick Reply