Oct 12, 2015, 02:14 PM
Kid at heart..
Thread OP
Discussion

Nitro Circus Vehicles are back again at Hobby King..

It look like the Nitro Circus brand of vehicles is coming back to Hobby King. After the recent fire sale of all the Nitro Circus vehicles and the removal of them from Hobby King's website, it appears that there might have been something going on that caused HK to remove all their Nitro Circus branded vehicles.

Well, today as I was searching, I noticed that all three of the Nitro Circus branded vehicles, the 1/8 Monster Truck, The 1/16 Monster Truck and the 1/10 SCT are now back in stock at Hobby King's USA warehouse..
to remove ads between posts
Oct 12, 2015, 02:28 PM
Suspended Account
https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...arehouse_.html

You are correct
Oct 12, 2015, 09:11 PM
Oh that's awesome!!

I have 3 NC basher 1/8 monster trucks, and noticed hobbyking sold off a few really cheap, and they never returned!!(I purchased a few DIRT cheap)
Original price for my 1st truck was $430aud. Got another 2 on sale for $80 aud.

I was really worried that they had dropped the truck, and then parts would die off...

I really hope this truck continues to be supported for years to come, as I love these trucks.!

What's with the fire sale? Didnt see that...

EDIT. Just had a look, I can't find the 1/8 monster truck in the global warehouse........Maby Australia misses out for some odd reason....

EDIT EDIT, Yeah, only Russia, Europe, and US east have it.
Last edited by bashermt; Oct 12, 2015 at 09:22 PM.
Oct 13, 2015, 04:42 AM
Cannot find the 1/16 mmt in the Europe warehouse!
Oct 13, 2015, 04:44 AM
USA west wearehous 0 stock
Oct 13, 2015, 04:57 AM
In Russia only 1 mmt left

I bet they found something hidden in the dark corners of the warehouse!

when hobbyking is smart the will bring them back!
Oct 13, 2015, 05:01 AM
As long as parts hold up, I'm a happy happy!!

Best truck ever.

Once they stop selling parts for it, truck will be useless which will be a real shame.

Just hope HK change there ways and keeps the parts up..

I'm planning on keeping these trucks for the next 10 years. My favorite 1/8 rc truck so far.

Quick Reply