This thread is privately moderated by kenh3497, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 11, 2015, 09:06 PM
Play that funky music right
Thread OP
Discussion

Life sucks sometimes......

Loaded up my Pulse XT40 this morning to take it flying with it's new YS 63 on the nose bought here on RCG. PRISTINE engine that I would rate a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Jumped in the pickup and went to our field about 10 miles away. When I got there the tailgate had come open (I have a tonnue cover) and the fuse was gone with the new engine I hauled a** back home watching the road along the way and no plane to be found. Max time was no more than 15 minutes from the time I left home. Drove the road three more times looking..... I can only assume somebody picked it up.

Maybe that person will be nice and turn it in to the cops or something????? I did notify our local County Sheriff of the loss like it will make a difference.

In the meantime I'll watch Facebook, Craig's List and E bay for the plane as is or bits and pieces. OH, the wing stayed in the bed nice and cozy

Dang it I never even got to run that engine.:ma d:

I could give a crap about the fuse, I just want my engine and RX back
Last edited by kenh3497; Oct 11, 2015 at 09:11 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 15, 2015, 08:08 PM
Play that funky music right
Thread OP

Lost dog came home

My lost dog (airplane) came home tonight. A really nice gentleman from Birchinall, a little wide spot in the road north of me four miles, found it and saw the add we put in the local news paper. He called me tonight and I went to get it. Some VERY minor damage but very fixable. THANKS to all who kept an eye out for me! WOOO HOOOOO

I guess life only sucks for a little while at a time.

Ken

Quick Reply