Oct 09, 2015, 01:52 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Alert

No Whites Allowed: Seattle 'Yoga Class for People of Color' Excludes Caucasians...

No Whites Allowed: Seattle 'Yoga Class for People of Color' Excludes Caucasians...

"A yoga studio in Seattle is accused of promoting racial discrimination by holding special sessions which explicitly exclude “whites.”

Rainier Beach Yoga in Seattle has allowed “five queer people of color” to create a special class entitled “yoga for people of color,” an exclusionary yoga session whose rules expressly forbid “white people” from attending, reports KIRO radio host Dori Monson.

The class reportedly welcomes people of any body shape, size, gender, or yoga experience, according to an email blast received by a KIRO listener.

The class also invites “lesbian, bisexual, gay, queer and trans-friendly/affirming,” and identifies which “people of color” are OK, such as “African American/black/of the African Diaspora, Asian, South Asian, West Asian/Arab/Middle Eastern, Pacific Islander, First Nations/Alaskan Native/Native American/Indigenous, Chicano/Latino, or Multiracial/Mixed-Race.”"

http://www.infowars.com/no-whites-al...es-caucasians/
Oct 09, 2015, 01:53 PM
Tu ne cede malis
If you had a no gays, or whites only class, or bidness, the people's State of Wa would be on you like white on rice, and oh, would you pay.

I'm sure this is exactly what will happen here.
Oct 09, 2015, 01:56 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat
If you had a no gays, or whites only class, or bidness, the people's State of Wa would be on you like white on rice, and oh, would you pay.

I'm sure this is exactly what will happen here.
The "authorities" have gone nuts nation wide.
Oct 09, 2015, 01:57 PM
Tu ne cede malis
There are many, many cases now where they have no legitimate moral authority. This will not last or end in a good way. Irrationality and the expectation to conform to it or else, is becoming the norm.
Oct 09, 2015, 02:12 PM
Random Pic #23982
“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

― George Orwell, Animal Farm
Oct 09, 2015, 02:13 PM
Tu ne cede malis
And the backup? The guns they supposedly hate are the only actual enabler of their morality.

But, as we all know...they don't like to think of it that way...so it cannot be true.

Guns are OK to threaten otherwise innocent citizens into compliance.
Oct 09, 2015, 03:01 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat
And the backup? The guns they supposedly hate are the only actual enabler of their morality.

But, as we all know...they don't like to think of it that way...so it cannot be true.

Guns are OK to threaten otherwise innocent citizens into compliance.
When the establishment finally gets its way, and they send their representatives to your house to take your guns , who will show up? Other men with guns.
Oct 09, 2015, 03:17 PM
Whats the difference between gay and queer? I thought queer was slang, or derogatory for gay.

All this "gender equity" terminology is confusing.
Oct 09, 2015, 03:32 PM
Je Suis Turkana Boy
I wouldn't be caught dead in such a class.
Oct 09, 2015, 03:46 PM
Greediest Suer
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottrc78
Whats the difference between gay and queer? I thought queer was slang, or derogatory for gay.

All this "gender equity" terminology is confusing.
What an odd comment. I was sucking on a fag when I read it, now the keyboard is covered with ashes. And cat hair.
Oct 09, 2015, 04:05 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Well actually if you read it, Whites are not banned or forbdden, but asked respectfully not to attend.

There is a difference, they can attend, but the organisers would rather they did not.

I do not agree with them asking Whites not to attend, but the truth is, they have not "Banned" whites.
Oct 09, 2015, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie
Well actually if you read it, Whites are not banned or forbdden, but asked respectfully not to attend.

There is a difference, they can attend, but the organisers would rather they did not.

I do not agree with them asking Whites not to attend, but the truth is, they have not "Banned" whites.
Unbelievable ... If you can't see it reverse the rolls and see if it meets your approval .
It's bigotry ,ts prejudicial andracist.
Oct 09, 2015, 04:26 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert harik
Unbelievable ... If you can't see it reverse the rolls and see if it meets your approval .
It's bigotry ,ts prejudicial andracist.
Did you actually read what I posted?

Did you actually read the link?

They have not banned Whites, they have asked them not to attend, there is a difference.

And as I said, I do not agree with what they want.

I think they are wrong even to ask Whites not to attend, but they have not banned whites.
Oct 09, 2015, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie
Did you actually read what I posted?

Did you actually read the link?

They have not banned Whites, they have asked them not to attend, there is a difference.

And as I said, I do not agree with what they want.

I think they are wrong even to ask Whites not to attend, but they have not banned whites.
like when the kkk respectfully asks blacks not to apply.
Oct 09, 2015, 05:30 PM
Tu ne cede malis
yeah, like when the bakery respectfully asks gays to not order a wedding cake.

Quick Reply