Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 24, 2018, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaser42
My powerlab6touch finally arrived today but its useless at the moment as it appears they changed the balance port connector and I can't use my existing balance cables from my old Pl6 and pl8. That would have been nice to know in advance.
It's mentioned in the product data sheet as well directly from Jamie right here back on November 20, 2017.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...44&postcount=8
to remove ads between posts
Mar 31, 2018, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoDziner
Thanks Michael. I went to my local Guitar Center and bought a can, sprayed the contacts and reassembled. Sadly, it didn't fix it. I'll open a ticket.
I'm having the same problem on my Dual Powerlab 8 Touch - did you ever get this resolved?
Mar 31, 2018, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebug24k
I'm having the same problem on my Dual Powerlab 8 Touch - did you ever get this resolved?
They had to replace the power section.
Jul 28, 2018, 08:41 AM
I got a bump controller setup with 2 PL6... when I try to write a new bumptag, it tries to write the info for less than a second then errors. I can't get it to fully write a new bumptag. I'm tired of ruining new tags.... any help here?
Jul 28, 2018, 10:36 AM
remember date of purchase ? There was a batch several months ago that was delivered unformatted, maybe you got yours fro that batch ? Simply ask RevoKelly, would be safest and fastest way to figure out.
Jul 28, 2018, 11:41 AM
Problem solved! Too much excess electrical "noise". I added 3 pieces of aluminum tape to the back of the controller. Now the controller is able to fully write a new bump tag without interruption/interference.

-Craig
Jul 28, 2018, 11:42 AM
Here's the fix: https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.../topics/777201
Jul 28, 2018, 01:05 PM
strange, it sounded to me like it worked before and occured actually, so im wondering about that. Did you change your power supply meanwhile so it occured later ? Or is your BUMP-controller brand new and you have the problem right from the first try ?

Quick Reply